Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There used to be someone on here who lived on her estate in Kirby, can anyone confirm if her house and/or car have been repossessed?

Reactions: 2
Oh my bleeping good god I've just looked at that Jessica Alves 😮😳🤯 I can't believe that once was that Ken doll fella, I used to follow him years ago and am utterly shocked at what he's done! He looks like our sal square arse but after a spin wash! Does he have his own thread?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something with that Jessica Alves , no joke but is she really A man ? Omg is Sallie wNts to look like I can’t wAit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Directed here from another thread and have cried laughing at the rap battle and the bags of goldfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I literally hate all of you for making me google Jessica Alves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Roddy/Jessica Alves has serious mental health problems and these ‘doctors’ and I use the term loosely who agree to perform more and more procedures are a disgrace. Its absolute mutilation

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't have a clue who this woman is, I've come from the Katie Hayes thread. I just looked her up on the gram. bleeping hell, there are some things you just wish you could un-see. So many questions...

Who is she?
What exactly is she famous for/how did she come to be an influencer?
What the duck is up with her arse?

Off to read from thread 1.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The ass twerking with “$5 while in Ibiza” hun it’s been $5 for as long as I can remember you absolute cretin! I also quite like Chloe of what I’ve seen of her so far, she’s a little girl very lost but at least she doesn’t try to be someone she’s not. She has no kids at home so I don’t mind what she’s doing, and at least she charges $9.99 for her content, she has a bit more class than slaggy Sallie 😂 I just think she needs help with her mental health and also some adult guidance that isn’t Sallie.
I can’t find this Chloe! What’s her insta?

I don't have a clue who this woman is, I've come from the Katie Hayes thread. I just looked her up on the gram. bleeping hell, there are some things you just wish you could un-see. So many questions...

Who is she?
What exactly is she famous for/how did she come to be an influencer?
What the duck is up with her arse?

Off to read from thread 1.
She was in Big Brother many years ago, was hated and voted out first. Is mainly famous for being filmed while trying to stab her ex when she was off her tits. She’s got 2 kids, she’s not allowed to have either live with her. She’s spent most of her life since BB trying to recapture the brief 6 weeks of fame she had after that. If she wasn’t so vile and arrogant, it would be sad, her life is an absolute train wreck, but rather than try and do what she can to get her kids back, she spends her life flashing her flaps on Only Fans for £3.50 a go and is currently ‘travelling’ across Europe instead of spending some time with her kids who are on their school holidays. When she says travelling across Europe, she’s actually been to Ibiza, Benidorm and Alicante. Oh, and she’s had arse implants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I put that filter on myself last night for a laugh, scared tit out meself looked like a bleeping demon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.