Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her arse implants look so far apart, they’ve almost merged into the front of the hips. So bizarre 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ass twerking with “$5 while in Ibiza” hun it’s been $5 for as long as I can remember you absolute cretin! I also quite like Chloe of what I’ve seen of her so far, she’s a little girl very lost but at least she doesn’t try to be someone she’s not. She has no kids at home so I don’t mind what she’s doing, and at least she charges $9.99 for her content, she has a bit more class than slaggy Sallie 😂 I just think she needs help with her mental health and also some adult guidance that isn’t Sallie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t believe this is what people actually do these days.... it’s basically give me a fiver and I’ll show ya me minge.... awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My God I love my weekends away with friends but couldn’t leave my kid any longer than 3 days! They must miss her terribly 😭

Reactions: 7
My God I love my weekends away with friends but couldn’t leave my kid any longer than 3 days! They must miss her terribly 😭
Same ! My partner terrible , we can’t even go away for a week unless they are away with us , but in fairness I miss them after a day , dunno how Sallie as a birth mother sleeps at night !

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t even say they’d know the difference of her being at home or away because it’s pretty obvious she rarely sees the girls. It’s only been the past few weeks she’s posted videos of her being with the youngest, there was no tell of them for months beforehand. I know she isnt allowed to post pics of the oldest but she always had stuff up of the youngest one wearing blag designer gear and calling her in her crappy fake scouse voice. Them girls are better off as far away from her as possible.

Reactions: 7
I personally don’t think she should go home to her kids because she’s probably picked up all sorts of germs out there and the poor things need protecting from infection and from her at this point

Reactions: 8
What accent does she have then? I always thought she was trying to hide her scouse accent!!

Reactions: 2
She better be quarantining when she gets back from these countries the little stink

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.