Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 193592
Yeah 2 kids you dont see 🙃

also,tag your doctors yeah 😉
Literally came on here to post the same thing

Has anyone noticed that, for an account that has 146,000 followers, she’s been getting on average around just 1500 likes on her posts lately? That equates to just 1% of her followers! Pretty poor. Probably explains why she isn’t gifted as much stuff as most accounts that size
Probably bought, just like the Rest of her!

Reactions: 3
Pointy ribs and hip bones or tit photoshopping skills??
That’s hilariously bad. Those tattoos must drive her crazy when she’s airbrushing half her torso off. This is closer to her actual shape

8182C636-D115-4663-B1F1-1C8A02899EC3.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I’ve never posted on here before but I now cannot help myself! Her hand is violently shaking in the insta story of her saying last night was ‘heavy’ so she’s having a San Miguel and a nap....... I go to Ibiza annually, and she is 100% that cringe one that everyone is trying to dodge because she’s begging for a line or a pill, being an absolute minge bag and probably kicking off when the attention isn’t on them. Also, seems like she absolutely used that Khloe girl for whatever reason. Still can’t get over a 30 odd year old flying to Ibiza to meet a clearly mentally unwell 19 year old to rub oil on each other’s arses. How can ANYONE be jealous of that life?! Can she seriously think people are jealous of her? She’s tragic!! And if she had any real friends or support in her life they’d tell her, she’s clearly surrounded my enablers telling her she’s great. How can’t she be thinking of her daughters? What a horror

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"who's said mum's can't have abs?"
Noone actually 😄

I quite like that Chloe girl, she's got some pizazz about her! Don't get me wrong I feel sorry for her but she seems like a lovable rogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"who's said mum's can't have abs?"
Noone actually 😄

I quite like that Chloe girl, she's got some pizazz about her! Don't get me wrong I feel sorry for her but she seems like a lovable rogue.
I like her , feel for her but I like her ,it’s not like she has left her kids , looks like she had a hard life until she’s now doing what she wants to do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What’s the deal with the kids... do they see the father? Does Sallie not have custody of them?
The oldest lives with her dad & step dad, she did use to see her but hasn’t really mentioned her since Christmas, the youngest is between the grans & dads

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The scars under her boobs are keloid 🥴

That khloe kid is offering only fans for free, who’s goner take one for the team and see what they get up too 🙈😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Honestly how someone can make such a big deal out of their supposed anxiety crippling their normal day to day life but will choose to fly out to IBIZA! I have nothing wrong with Ibiza I know for facts it’s a beautiful place and been there myself but from someone who also suffers with anxiety going somewhere renowned for drink, drugs and partying ( proof from her own stories and her shaking like a crappy dog ) really baffles me!! I know if I where to be feeling how she is.. ibiza would be the LAST place I’d be right now, especially at the moment. Not only ditching her children but they must be aware of the news? Knowing Spain is getting worse and quarantining rules have applied - her children must be scared and so confused about what’s going on with their mum. She can’t even help herself, how is she ever going to help her babies? She really pisses me off with the mental health and then her actions it’s actually an insult to those whom do genuinely suffer. She hasn’t got a clue and she needs to take herself out of this tit show It’s just embarrassing

A crappy dog 😂😂😂

***shitting dog 😂

but if the tuna canoe/beef bagel fits then....🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her arse makes me laugh you can see the implants just sitting there. I'm sure she edits her waist aswell

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.