Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a little range an Evoque. And I'm deffo not bragging because I can't wait to trade it in and get a classic car my gammon wanted something solid to protect our baby when I'm driving ... Not sure what he's trying to say like but honestly they ain't all that I see them EVERYWHERE.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if its already been said but how comes sal will have trouble getting onto admire me? Whats chelsea got to do with it im so confused sorry

Reactions: 2
I love range rovers but they are for basic bitches now.

Give me an old school defender though Its such a shame they had to change the design of them, the new ones look awful.

Reactions: 11
I love range rovers but they are for basic bitches now.
Another reason I don't like driving one give me a beat up mini metro anyday!

I don't even know why Sallie needs a car - she doesn't have to drive to work and I can't remember seeing her do a school run I'm still disgusted she's spunking all this money up the wall for nothing and hasn't (to our knowledge) paid Bella back. She's terrible with money.

Reactions: 8
Tackiest Christening ever, seems like her friends are just like her aiming to put their supposed wealth on show at any cost.

Reactions: 6
so creamfields was another event she bullshitted about
My guess is she hasn't gone to Creamfields because you have to prove you are double vaxxed or show a negative test

Sorry if its already been said but how comes sal will have trouble getting onto admire me? Whats chelsea got to do with it im so confused sorry
Chelsea is the founder and owner of AdmireMe so she will say who can and cannot be on their platform (she's already banned Stephen Bear). Word is she and Sal have had beef in the past.

I tried to find something on the Chelsea and Sallie thing but there's nothing except Chelsea being called the new Sallie axl can't see anything about beef

What I did see was that JP (her ex husband who she now uses the name of) seems to be doing VERY well for himself with gyms in Coventry and London! Hmmm maybe he's the one she does all this fitness and passive aggressive quoting for?! Random how she uses the name again - surely enough time has passed to change her name or did they get divorced?

Her mate in the black looks like she’s wearing a nappy!
If my friends showed up to my kids christening like that I’d send them home. I’m not a prude but your going to be respectful if your around children.

Reactions: 10
Is that where the link has come from then? James has a decent gym in Coventry too

What the actual fuck is that christening? Bunch of drunk s.l.a.g.s with their ham sandwiches out

Reactions: 24
How come she’s at a christening and not took her kids ? Looks a good time for the kids and her girls are nowhere to be seen? Didn’t she get them back like she said ? Sorry not been on here for a while
S was there, she zoomed in on her dancing. Bloody terrible behaviour at a kids party tho, tits out screeching at the top of your voice. The enabler must have been there and taken them home as it looked like sal was on one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She looks like she's wearing a robe in that picture. I'm embarrassed for her turning up at a christening like that. Imagine trying to take attention away from a baby, she's a fucking weirdo.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.