Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she spills red wine on it :LOL:

But I’m sure all the messages of support from all the girls in her inbox will help her get over it.
Messages of support bleeping killed me 😢😢😢😢
She has about 50 followers the rest are tattlers. What support would she get? She bleeping changes her mind and stories 247, imagine she colour of those white clothes after she has been on a bender 💉
Counting down the days to moving in day....were already a month overdue, surely this villa in ibiza is on hold for now 😂

bleeping lying sack of tit. I bet shes off her face as we speak, scavving lines off some 19 year old lads

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the hell is she wearing on her feet?! Winter boots with a Tour de France outfit!
Our Sal thinks this is “fashion”😩😂 the only reason she has the shirt on is because you probably see her ridiculous arse in those shorts just like you can see her fanny flaps🤢 otherwise she’d be showing her tit arse off to the world like she always does 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That bloody old mans M&S shirt she keeps wearing needs setting fire to. It’s followed her tramping around the world and is just awful.
And I bet the GED’s baby is here. I wonder if it’s a boy?
That white shirt has enough sperm attached to it to impregnate the whole of wakefield

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else been blocked? 🤣 she must’ve been going through who’s watched her stories as I have not and never would comment or send an inbox. She must be looking for the obvious burner accounts. What a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
30 days off the booze
Packing finished by 1pm today
Was meant to have been moving this week
Was supposedly getting her kids back in March 2021

Reactions: 14
What's she done to her eyebrows 🤣 Sal put your fanny flaps away

What the hell is she wearing on her feet?! Winter boots with a Tour de France outfit!
What are thooooooose! (Boots) 🤢

Anyone else been blocked? 🤣 she must’ve been going through who’s watched her stories as I have not and never would comment or send an inbox. She must be looking for the obvious burner accounts. What a life 🤣
Lol I haven't so I'm confused, you definitely didn't send anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 699653
I don’t know why she keeps putting up these mind-numbing, sleep inducing and pointless yes or no questions but I’ve noticed Khloe doing it too. Is she trying to increase engagement or is her life that pathetic and uninteresting that she is actually interested in whether anyone else uses a nappy cream on their face??
Sal I suggest you put up a yes / no for the following questions:

Should I pay Bella the £650 I stole off her?
Should I tell you who Dane is?
Should I put my phone away and instead of videoing myself and posting photos of myself all day so I can spend quality time and focus on my kids?
BiB - I think it could be either in this case but it’s a common way to increase engagement. Another one some of them use is “what was your favourite sweet as a kid/what sweet would you bring back?” There seem to be a large amount of people dying to tell everyone how much they miss a Spira 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Squirt is generated in the urea but can confirm it does not have a smell and is not considered urine 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s keep things factual. What her house will smell of it unwashed body and clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BiB - I think it could be either in this case but it’s a common way to increase engagement. Another one some of them use is “what was your favourite sweet as a kid/what sweet would you bring back?” There seem to be a large amount of people dying to tell everyone how much they miss a Spira 😂
bleeping loved a spira

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 693143
~ family? Nope
~ house? Nope
~ car? Nope
~ new her? Nope

I’m failing to see what’s new 😂

I reckon at this point she’s only writing her monologue so she can post the same background photos of herself that she likes
Saaake fuckin vexes me “I’m freee soh free”
Yeah we would all be free if we legit had zero responsibility too arrrrSal. We would be free if we took an optional parenting approach to raising children. We would be free if we had not a single thought about the future for ourselves and our children- floozing your gash on the net for boots advantage card points or whatever currency you trade in. Must be so fuckin freeing having absolutely duck all to get up for in the morning. Your camera roll must be a fuckin sad slideshow of thousand photos of yourself in the hallway mirror and one million photos of people on nights out who no longer speak to you.
sign
That’s not freedom. That’s emptiness, you absolute mutant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know you are all debating about what squirting is etc, but tbh I am debating why she’s got wasp nests in this room 🤣🤣🤣
EFEB51DC-4955-4912-BEAD-D94B5E04559F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is 10383920% not showing the outside of the rental as it will be a RR Evoke and not a Vogue like she will want people to think.
I just cannot wait for the excuse as to what has happened to it in a couple of weeks when it goes back. My money is on ‘lost my licence’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s boring. Hasn’t she done a live for a while? Her fashion sense is diabolical

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.