Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha bet she’ll be bleeping morto when she realises her “look at me I’m driving me rangey” actually just shows it’s a bleeping hire car which they’ll be towing away next week when they realise her card payment has bounced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So she wants lines in her carpets? (Old habits die hard) I thought she was putting a sample of carpet she was choosing the other week? She constantly contracting herself.

Her (alleged) packing is taking so long because she’s constantly filming herself!!
So she’s off to Dubai, she’ll have to quarantine on her return the dumbass as she’s unvaccinated!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her excuse will be you trolls have reported me for driving while on my phone so now I have lost my license, gutted I’ve had to sell my Range Rover 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone with a brain can see that she is filming, its sooooo obvious its embarrassing. I hope she gets the police knocking at her door

Reactions: 12
Hahahaha bet she’ll be bleeping morto when she realises her “look at me I’m driving me rangey” actually just shows it’s a bleeping hire car which they’ll be towing away next week when they realise her card payment has bounced.
1000% it's an enterprise rental just like the one last time. She is a bleeping melt, she would finance rejected for buying a 9 year old fiat 500 let alone a range which are tacky as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was it yesterday she was deciding what car to have? (Between a Range and a Porsche?) It’s reaching a bit to have found the car she wanted, brought and picked it up and on the road in such a short time. She could well have been to one of these car supermarket places that do a quick sale, but I’m going with a lease car with many, many pics that will be drip-fed out even after the cars gone back.

• Haha
When the police contact her about the reports (which they will) and she lies (which she will) what will she do if they want to speak to her 11 year old about it? (Which they might due to the fact she’s just getting unsupervised access again after CP hearings) will she tell her child to lie?

this kind of situation is the exact reason my SS eventually got removed from his mothers care……..as she time and time again did not put his needs and well being first. She got SS to lie about a very simple situation (she’s a narc and self obsessed exactly likely Sal) and it was the last straw. Telling your child to lie for you is emotional abuse. Sallie is a child abuser, it’s plain as day. My SS continues to bare the brunt of his mother’s constant lies still to this day, including telling him she’s sling him on holiday, got a new car, is getting married, has a new job etc. It’s always lies. These women are toxic mothers.

I'm pretty sure if I had a new car id be taking more pics of the outside, the amount of photos of eye duck videos she takes daily and all we got was a dh gate watch and bangle pic, smells like a rental or a clients car to me, hi sal if you are reading this we want to see the outside of the car please....

Reactions: 17
It would be awesome if you could credit check a person. I bet she has so much debt that she doesn't even pay. If she can rob her mate I doubt she pays her bills. Utter woman

Imagine acting all spiritual and not needing materialistic items. Then driving a petrol guzzling range rover 🤣

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.