Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
We don’t know this is through vitality though do we ? We’re just guessing , I think she’s got a modest two bedder on social housing- loft was tiny and gives a good footprint of how wide and long the house is. Sure we will see more over the forthcoming weeks ….
But how she get a 2 bed, aren't they still staying with Lisa?

Reactions: 3

laughing

VIP Member
Wonder if she will actually move into the brand new four bed house or elsewhere 'as it's not ready'

Wonder if her daughters are moving in today with her also

Reactions: 3

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Unless she has gone off with a punter , who knows ? She’s being very good at the moment keeping us all wondering …

Reactions: 2

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Oops got it wrong, my bad😂🙈. It's only for public open figures pages. but just so you know for when she puts it to public again or if needed for any other influencers. It won't work on private pages. Can view through this instead of burner accounts 😂

Cady1954

VIP Member
And why has she started using such small text in her stories when she’s tagging people?? I have to keep getting my reading glasses out. And like Sallie I’m in denial about my age too so hate having to use them!! 🤣
I have to screenshot them then make them bigger. I need to get a life I think

No who she reminds me of with all the lieing. does anyone follow that crank stacey parr who videos all the cars and reads out the regs swear she going like her 😭😭🤣🤣
She makes Sallie look as if she has her shit together!