Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howiya12

What the hell is she wearing on her feet?! Winter boots with a Tour de France outfit!
Our Sal thinks this is “fashion”😩😂 the only reason she has the shirt on is because you probably see her ridiculous arse in those shorts just like you can see her fanny flaps🤢 otherwise she’d be showing her shit arse off to the world like she always does 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. I’ve only just discovered upon her. What a wealth of material (not the type that may cover up her body) for the tattle. Did she used to be pals with Gemma Lucy? She used to live with someone i know and she is absolutely RANK. Does she hve a tattle page? Stabby loooks like a Lucy wannabe!
Jem Lucy has a page here too!!

lurkingaround123

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m new here we’ll posting anyway been reading for a couple weeks now. I worked in The Keel When she lived there 😆😳 she’s so embarrassing. Anyway she used a filter on that little girls face how sad is that her mum wants to use a filter not show the true beauty of her daughter. 😞
😂 omg I love this I deffo know you

Howarewe

Chatty Member
She really isn’t ok at all… and still isn’t. And I believe that’s why she still doesn’t have custody of her children. This continuous and unnecessary lying, even about the smallest things must surely be a symptom of a more serious mental health problem. And she is lying as much now as she always has done… nothing has changed, except that she’s moved house.
Nothing will ever change. A compulsive liar will always lie

Pryzbek, axl, waterhouse, valentina rose 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Only one name we know her as....STABBY ✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Remember the 6 week luxury villa she booked in ibiza 🇪🇸😂
She actually posted pics of this one didn’t she ‘Ive just booked here for the kids and my mum’

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I remember you from quite a while back 😊she was being a bitch towards you .
Wow. That is absolutely sick that she said that to that lady. Yet she acts all holier than thou on her stories/positivity this, positivity that, no negative vibes etc ✌

kiyu

Been off this thread for a while, she’s gotten a bit boring hasn’t she. Have noticed her new place looks as shite as her old place and her kids are no where to be seen. Though I guess they’re already hiding in shame whilst the twat constantly eye fucks herself in the mirror!
From an earlier age, all they've known is that Sallie Axl only cares about Sallie Axl and her phone. Looking at it, posing for it. She values herself and internet validation above all else. She'll shower attention and gifts for the gram or a page in a newspaper (ran by the elites fyi 😅) but that's the extent of it.

Poor girls are either with Lisa or in Thier own rooms pouting and copying sallies behaviour on Thier own phones 😔

• Sad

Tobodee

VIP Member
“This is the washer/dryer I’m buying”. Get fucked - it may be the same one but bought from fb marketplace.

LMG

VIP Member
Just come across Jen Lucy’s account. Don’t really know her but was thinking her and Sal are very similar. The tattoo on the forehead. Who got that first?
Also noticed the horse pic the one Sal copied. Same hair and everything but Sal had to go one extra 😂

• Wow

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
View attachment 699653
I don’t know why she keeps putting up these mind-numbing, sleep inducing and pointless yes or no questions but I’ve noticed Khloe doing it too. Is she trying to increase engagement or is her life that pathetic and uninteresting that she is actually interested in whether anyone else uses a nappy cream on their face??
Sal I suggest you put up a yes / no for the following questions:

Should I pay Bella the £650 I stole off her?
Should I tell you who Dane is?
Should I put my phone away and instead of videoing myself and posting photos of myself all day so I can spend quality time and focus on my kids?
BiB - I think it could be either in this case but it’s a common way to increase engagement. Another one some of them use is “what was your favourite sweet as a kid/what sweet would you bring back?” There seem to be a large amount of people dying to tell everyone how much they miss a Spira 😂

• Haha