Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she joined the David Lloyd in Speke? Hasn’t someone on here posted before that they have seen Spud Head Ged in there ? Snip snip, psycho Sal is back ✂✂

Reactions: 15
You’re talking utter tosh. 🙄
It’s just a staircase leading up to the first floor 🙄 my old flat had exactly the same, the loft was our main bedroom and the first floor was another bedroom, living room kitchen, bathroom, utility.

Not knocking it, it looks lovely! She’s very very lucky someone’s given her a chance to live somewhere that nice, she just doesn’t need to act like she’s got more than others, or it being a 4 bedroom house makes up for the fact she’s a crappy person, you know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she's been in the new house what about 2 days and already got some cap head sitting of with her on the wine!!!! Great start val... just great 🙄

Reactions: 11
I am screaming at the “who says you can’t do light colours with kids”
They aren’t living with ya Sal and probs will continue to see your square body once a month .. so yeah - you can have light colours 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she joined the David Lloyd in Speke? Hasn’t someone on here posted before that they have seen Spud Head Ged in there ? Snip snip, psycho Sal is back ✂✂
Ah I saw him in Kirkby ! Scouse bint was in there a while ago wasn’t she , not seen again , must’ve been a 14 day trial !

Reactions: 3
They aren’t living with ya Sal and probs will continue to see your square body once a month .. so yeah - you can have light colours 😅

have whatever colour that suits the mood that day sal .

Reactions: 3
Shes still showing private for me😖😖

• Wow
Reactions: 4
God it’s annoying isn’t it? I have a 3 storey house, had to work so bloody hard, like proper jobs to renovate it…nearly finished! Massive mortgage but I guess a lovely family home for us and our kids, who I have full time and am dedicated to them! We can afford a holiday to Spain or Portugal for a week a year, some seasides breaks in this country in between. But we work non stop always worrying about money to achieve all of this. And then you see this…just magic up a lovely new home, constant holidays abroad, surgery etc. I’m really not jealous, honestly I’m not I’m very happy, skint but happy in my relationship, my kids are amazing and my career is going well. Feels like she doesn’t deserve what she has if that makes sense? Ha…maybe I’m feeling sorry for myself tonight 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.