Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so it’s clear Sal does have a 3 floor house from her last photo. Good for her. She needs to simmer her ego and just enjoy it. She’s clearly not uploading the full house as she’s embarrassed she hasn’t got furniture etc. She needs to understand she’s just a normal girl, nothing special or famous and things take time. She doesn’t have a 17k a month earner. Simmer down and do what the majority of people do. Building your home takes time. I’m all for calling her out but I really do hope this is a turning point. She gets her house done, child contact etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok so it’s clear Sal does have a 3 floor house from her last photo. Good for her. She needs to simmer her ego and just enjoy it. She’s clearly not uploading the full house as she’s embarrassed she hasn’t got furniture etc. She needs to understand she’s just a normal girl, nothing special or famous and things take time. She doesn’t have a 17k a month earner. Simmer down and do what the majority of people do. Building your home takes time. I’m all for calling her out but I really do hope this is a turning point. She gets her house done, child contact etc etc.
Unless she gets a real job, hard to see how this works out.

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t she going to decorate her house all boho? #tulumvibes

its all grey and white and mirrored furniture from the range 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t be fooled it’s deffo not a 3 story house 🙄😂
I hope this is the start of her actually shutting the duck up with her judgement and her lies - she needs to look at herself and her life more than everyone else’s.

Reactions: 4
Don’t be fooled it’s deffo not a 3 story house 🙄😂
I hope this is the start of her actually shutting the duck up with her judgement and her lies - she needs to look at herself and her life more than everyone else’s.
You can see from the photo its 3 floors. She’s stood In a room on the middle floor to take a photo. It has stairs up and down

Reactions: 3
The full version will be;
LIVE like a woman
LAUGH like a donkey
LOVE whatever random waves his dick at me
Perfect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she getting those awful marble tiles fixed 😂😂

she doesn’t own this house and it’s not the first time she’s had a house. She loses them every time

it looks like a townhouse with kitchen on the ground (or like a maisonette with stairs coming up from front door)

Reactions: 16
Is that photo to show she's not in a bedsit or something? Wtf does she need to post a pic of the landing to scav some tiles/tiler?????
It’ll be to show she has 3 floors. Big wow, so do a lot of people. I have 5 beds, 3 living rooms, a study and garden room with hot tub…..3 floors, not rented and no one on my insta who I don’t know well would know because I don’t advertise the fact. Only saying on here to Sal as it’s obvious a pissing contest with her. Love how I win. Can’t wait to downsize and move to the Northumberland coast and buy a little motor home though. 10 year plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’ll be to show she has 3 floors. Big wow, so do a lot of people. I have 5 beds, 3 living rooms, a study and garden room with hot tub…..3 floors, not rented and no one on my insta who I don’t know well would know because I don’t advertise the fact. Only saying on here to Sal as it’s obvious a pissing contest with her. Love how I win. Can’t wait to downsize and move to the Northumberland coast and buy a little motor home though. 10 year plan.
I live in a 3 floor semi.....
If you include the loft 💁🏻‍♀️

I've always wanted a little camper van (winnebago) and just bugger off. Got to wait for the bloody kids to grow up though cos my mum's only got a 2 bed 🙄 so there's not enough room for the kids to go and live with her whilst I'm prancing round Tulum in jarg loubs on a horse who's scarred for life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s just a staircase leading up to the first floor 🙄 my old flat had exactly the same, the loft was our main bedroom and the first floor was another bedroom, living room kitchen, bathroom, utility.

Not knocking it, it looks lovely! She’s very very lucky someone’s given her a chance to live somewhere that nice, she just doesn’t need to act like she’s got more than others, or it being a 4 bedroom house makes up for the fact she’s a crappy person, you know 😉

Reactions: 8
Hey Ratgerls and (guys)!!!!!! ... Has she moved in yet? 😬

Still been posting the same quotes I see, nothing changed does it xX 🥱

Reactions: 4
Me too, this current version of Sal is sooooooyy dry. We don’t need to worry though, she only maintains a persona for a few weeks at a time.
Very true. And I’m not arsed if it’s 3 floors or 33 floors. She’s a skank that can’t fully furnish it or have her kids full time. Not arsed what house she rents

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.