Sallie Axl #34 Val’s a thief, bad teef, Bella and Baxel-Bean got some BEEF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh Stabby, can ye miraculously be a Mummy agen yehhh???
😊

You giving the scissors and the Coke up now gerrrll?

Good luck moving into ye new “4 bed” rental

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No it only comes in kids sized it is in the sale for penny’s and it’s half way up her leg hahaha
I know she’s literally squeezed herself in it hahahahahaah my daughter had this an there’s no way i would even fit it in it i don’t have a big dodgy square bum and boobs like her🤣 she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me how posing with your tits out in your daughters outfit & wishing you were still on holiday (tits also out) is being a mummy again?

Her OF messages make me howl, they scream of MLM huns trying to get you to buy their crappy magic (baxel) beans 🤣 Think i should let her know i am without penis?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell me how posing with your tits out in your daughters outfit & wishing you were still on holiday (tits also out) is being a mummy again?

Her OF messages make me howl, they scream of MLM huns trying to get you to buy their crappy magic (baxel) beans 🤣 Think i should let her know i am without penis?
Is she in a car on that first one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck me. So desperate for money.
imagine what Bella thinks, Sallie owing her £800 and she’s legging it round Conwy with her tits out in age 12 years SM 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
imagine what Bella thinks, Sallie owing her £800 and she’s legging it round Conwy with her tits out in age 12 years SM 🤣
Probably waiting outside the school gates the dutty witch.

Poor Bella can’t feed her kids while this witch is buying magic neclases 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it that person's car where she was trying to get the name of the car in the pic / video (on the back of the seat) and people thought she was on a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet Sal bank transfers her £2 for every sub she gets 😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, Ibiza back on Amber list. Doubt our Sal has both her jabs. She will have to self isolate on her return

Reactions: 7
Classy as ever Sal 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Howling at that pikachu nose..
Imagine her spit landing on you, enough for you to be hospitalised for a year
I thought she was sat on a bowl of carbonara on picture one haaaaaa ha ha. I need glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am howling at the thought of her wearing her daughters clothes... I hope she washes it before her daughter does, ma's slug trail and spit all over her clothes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.