Sallie Axl #34 Val’s a thief, bad teef, Bella and Baxel-Bean got some BEEF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Finally get to be a mummy again’ acting like her girls will be back in her care but really it means shes got unsupervised visits 🤔

8C211887-D2AD-4216-93A4-3A7ED74B61C5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine her on a road trip, coked off her head driving, filming content when the girls are asleep 😂😂😂😂😂
Axl tours coming soon 👁

Ibiza, Mykonos, camper van, being a full time mum in a new four bed house - with bunk beds. Yea righto. We will believe it when we see it Sal.
Plus south America and Turkey for her arse like she was on about 😖😖😖

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she wouldn't go from not seeing them for weeks on end and missing visits to having them back properly?
Must be unsupervised visits?

Reactions: 22
Let’s be honest if it was 4 bed she would be giving us the grand tour already and have flashed the CAD mock-up of what it was going to look like, they don’t build brand new 4 bed houses that aren’t worth the front being photographed and she’s a prime knobhead who thinks money makes you who you are, so she’s either lying, or changed her ways - I’m guessing the first one.

Reactions: 25
I feel like she's lying for someone's benefit... we all know there's no way she's having them back in her care, I think from previous comment people on here are quite knowledgeable about the process and she is no way having them back. It's deffo more visits or a blatant lie.
I genuinely don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Even the fact she's admitting to " being a mammy again" is awful !!! Like you you switch it off and on!!
SS need to really look at themselves if this is the case

Reactions: 34
I feel like she's lying for someone's benefit... we all know there's no way she's having them back in her care, I think from previous comment people on here are quite knowledgeable about the process and she is no way having them back. It's deffo more visits or a blatant lie.
I genuinely don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Even the fact she's admitting to " being a mammy again" is awful !!! Like you you switch it off and on!!
SS need to really look at themselves if this is the case
She also admitted on a live she wasn’t getting them back

Reactions: 11
Let’s all hold our horses for a minute to remember back in March when she said she was getting her kids back “this month”! Then in April she said she was decorating her “spare room” and buying bunk beds, so we thought it was that month.

Now we have her in July again saying she’s getting her kids back and moving into a new house in 2 weeks. Yet she’s not packing or showing any signs of moving.

I’ll believe it when I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Defo unsupervised visits

Proof or it never happened Val

What does she mean finally get too be a mummy again??
Didn’t you know you can tap out of being a mum for 754 days travel round Europe, Dubai, Mexico and Miami sell your fanny then come back and be mummy again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That sniff has ruined her brain, she Is back to daydreaming

Actually to have her kids back for her would cause her nightmares

Reactions: 13
I am no expert on being an absent mother (never have been and never will be 👍) but is there not a process to this? 🤔 You can’t just go back to having your kids full-time and surely any decent children's social worker/safeguarding team would not let this happen? all they have to do is look at her Twitter account?? - I smell bullshit of the highest degree 💩

Reactions: 16
Why’s she got her daughters outfit on kids Stella McCartney 🤣 she blatantly showcased it when buying it in cricket unless she got the same at age 34

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.