Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Day in the life of Sal:

10am - wakes up naked, showered in last nights cum in Wallasey. Checks tattle, checks onlyfans and buzzing that she has 2 new subs. Transferred the £6 to her monzo account.

11am - legs it to tesco Express as they would reduce the crabsticks from the meal deal to 25p each, spends £3 on them to last her the entire week

12pm - Goes back to her ma's, strips off whilst taking 1000 pictures posing to her insta stories. Finds 2 old bags of coke in her knickers drawer, polishes them off with a leftover garlic bread discarded under the sofa.

4pm - Wakes up from a long nap, finds the most horrific filter on IG to make out she has the skin of a 22 year old whilst shaking on a come down. Looks at her phone, 22 missed calls off Lisa as she was suppose to meet her and the girls at cricket.

5pm - Rings healthy happy PT. Begs her to pick her up in an hour to go Boujee. Slips on her Stella McCartney kids gym clothes , dettol wipes her fanny and pits then off out.

7pm - 3 quid to her name, rinses PT bezzie for a meal and 6 cocktails. PT bezzie fucks off in annoyance. Sal decides to stay, minesweeps 6 half pints and 9 butts from the ashtray at bierkeller. Spots a group of 21 year old lads, decides to go over and pretend her lousy mate has abandoned her. Lads instantly recognise her and run as fast as kate hayes does to an all you can eat seafood buffet.

1130pm- Sal decides to call it a night. Thumbs a lift off a ubereats driver to Wallasey. Devoured 3 double cheeseburgers. Gets back, stinking of burgers, fags and FX blag chanel mademoiselle perfume. Calls Ged 37 times whilst posting cryptic messages about loyalty and friendships

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

the_moonins

VIP Member
People who take photos of themselves (with a filter on!!) pretending they’re asleep are fucking psychopaths who needs to have a word with themselves. Are you ok Sal?!!

9CDE97C1-C808-4F83-BFDF-ADE46BC5B656.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Csb0550

When any of you lovely Tattlers share her OF pics and messages I really am shocked. She really has spiralled into the depths of new lows. I mean it’s one thing the burger nip pics but imagine selling an 8 min video of you shagging 😱 It’s actually sad. Stabby can dress it up with sexual liberation but it’s low. I know there are plenty of sex workers here but it’s clear it doesn’t come naturally to her. She’s so awkward. And her eyes are sad. She’s a desperate junky celebrating the return of unsupervised visits with her kids. For someone that prides themselves on their looks and material items her face is fucked and she’s got nothing but a sack of stained Ali express.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Qwertypop

So one of Kate’s many company’s is Vitality homes, while on company house she has her fingers in a few pies. Another property firm. Fair play, she seems well established. It’s obvious she is the one who owns the property stabbys moving into. More than likely done through the company.

This is the wording on the website

We are an abstinence supported housing project based within Liverpool, helping people with substance misuse problems. We pride ourselves on our holistic approach, working to get the best possible outcomes for our residents.

Supported housing. I’d imagine she’s probably got Sal a house through the company and universal credit paying for her. Topping up with her OnlyFans every month.

no other reasonable explanation to it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Sparkles86

I just watched the podcast. When they asked her what her Icks were and she said people who talk shit to their mum and people who are nasty. Like girl you basically trolled your own mum last year for apparently not bringing you up a Sunday dinner when you were in hospital and then dumped your kids off on her because you were nasty enough to stab your ex with your kid in the room at the time then rob money from a former friend to go take it up the bum in tulum, Girl sit down you aren’t self sufficient enough to even afford a flight on your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

plinky

VIP Member
I have a new build HA house.
No HA houses have kitchens or tiles like that. Everything is bog standard no spec. They have no carpets and you can’t go into them until they hand the keys to you.
I love my house and am very grateful to be able to live in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I do wish the daft slag would stop posting she has anxiety: it’s called a comedown.
When you take drugs on a Friday your serotonin drops to its lowest on a Tuesday. Take them Saturday, comedown is Wednesday.

It’s a comedown Sal you’re not anxious, you’re a cokewhore please know the difference.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I’d hate to go to a Sal ‘house party’. It would be just her, a few of her clonish mates, a load of young lads and that bloke who put a flare up his arse at Wembley.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
F24E11F2-B501-4B80-84C2-DDCD7D9E7D55.jpeg

Khlo could have ironed her birthday outfit, fuck sake.
Why’s non of her mates told her it looks a show?
She must still be using if she thinks that looks nice 🤣
It’s as crinkled as sallies dangly flaps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
What is the point in calling people "little gimps" just because they're vaccinated. Like fine don't get the vaccine, don't wear masks, deny covid all you want. But why be a cunt about people who do do those things? What is the point?

Every time I see something like that I just want to reply with the "ooh you're hard" David Brent meme.

Bloody hell sal you're on here more than me 😂
Ask her another question, she responds to you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49