Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s pretended to come home and her pals haven’t got the memo to not post her on their stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is 100% going to turn back up in a live in two weeks after pretending she’s already been home and quarantined. Shame the Home Office are a bit more on the ball. Can imagine it now -
‘But look, on my Instagram I tagged myself in Wakefield 2 weeks ago. I was here.’
‘Yes Val, you say that, but we’ve got you on CCTV getting off a flight and coming through passport control yesterday, so put the petrol pump down, take the balaclava off and get back into quarantine..’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Those girls she’s with are really young why are they letting that scruff hang round with them! That tatty head is just embarrassing why aren’t they wondering why an old grandma (compared to them!) is hanging round like a bad smell!

Reactions: 15
She is 100% going to turn back up in a live in two weeks after pretending she’s already been home and quarantined. Shame the Home Office are a bit more on the ball. Can imagine it now -
‘But look, on my Instagram I tagged myself in Wakefield 2 weeks ago. I was here.’
‘Yes Val, you say that, but we’ve got you on CCTV getting off a flight and coming through passport control yesterday, so put the petrol pump down, take the balaclava off and get back into quarantine..’
She needs to be locked up in the hold of the aircraft where they keep the dogs and live animals and upon arrival she needs to go into quarantine with all the dogs. I bet she has rabies and lice. She stinks!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh man I feel so duped. I thought she was in Wakefield :-(

I feel so silly
We all did babe, she tagged the picture how were we supposed to know you can just write any word on a picture to pretend that's where you are.

(I love though that even without any evidence we were onto her within about 0.23 seconds of her posting that picture! She's just so stupid. Can't wait to see what she posts next!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is actual hilarious she is the gift that keeps on giving 😂 can’t believe that Donna bucks has her plastered all on her story. Mind you shes probably deliberately done that 😏😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
HaTeRz GoNnA hAtE
Ah yes, so jealous of a woman who’s been judged not fit to look after her own kids and who then, instead of working on herself and trying to spend as much time as possible with them, fucks off out of the country at the first opportunity to take as many drugs as possible and catch as many STDs as possible. Living the bleeping dream, Val.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine being a mother and bleeping off abroad acting like that 🥴😵💫 Dirty trollop. I guess it’s a blessing in disguise for the kids mind you. Horrid dog 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a look and Val looks like the Nan on that boat 🤣 hahaha what is going on ?! Two blokes on the boat , is this a Shag fest ? All quite young those girls then there is Val 🤔
With her curly poodle hair .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh, Val must be struggling seeing all of her mates at these cool Miami parties having so much fun and there she is there stuck in her bedsit in Wakefield.

Worst FOMO ever

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.