Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it make the picture classy if you whack in a bible quote lol. I’m totally sure this is what Jesus would want

Reactions: 40
She really needs to be careful, if she gets anymore crusty cum or dreadlocks in her hair she’s guna be fucking bald by the time she makes it home

Reactions: 9
I did like Sallie in Big brother and also in the Ink Dolls, but rather sad to see how much she has changed since then. Can't believe it's the same person. Why does a little bit of fame (15 minutes) change people!

Reactions: 8
What have I missed on the last thread about the cartel?
Absolutely fuck all she’s full of shit .. there was a post on her twitter advertising getting rattled by the cartel but she was too scared to post it while in Mexico

Reactions: 8
I was all for her natural hair but I have to say I think this is the worst she’s ever looked. Ever.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.