Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it make the picture classy if you whack in a bible quote lol. Iโ€™m totally sure this is what Jesus would want ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She really needs to be careful, if she gets anymore crusty cum or dreadlocks in her hair sheโ€™s guna be bleeping bald by the time she makes it home โœ‚ ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿฆฒ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hahahahaha stop it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I am deceased ๐Ÿ’€

That filter just makes her look entirely made of plastic
Her face IRL is more like Lauren Goodger ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was thinking the same who do these girls think theyโ€™re kidding? The feed posts are so drastically different to the pictures on their stories. This Tiffany is as delusional as Sal if she thinks she looks like her edited photos ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 7
I did like Sallie in Big brother and also in the Ink Dolls, but rather sad to see how much she has changed since then. Can't believe it's the same person. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Why does a little bit of fame (15 minutes) change people!

Reactions: 8
What have I missed on the last thread about the cartel? ๐Ÿ‘€
Absolutely duck all sheโ€™s full of tit .. there was a post on her twitter advertising getting rattled by the cartel but she was too scared to post it while in Mexico

Reactions: 8
I was all for her natural hair but I have to say I think this is the worst sheโ€™s ever looked. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.