Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this her PT friend? Didn’t she lose her husband / partner a while ago? If it is what kind of friend does that on social media? Until you have been in the position of losing a partner no one can judge. Sallie will never learn
I think you’re right they’re no longer following each other 👀👀
That’s another one off her very short ‘will tolerate’ Sal list, it’s going to just be her and her mum at this rate, wonder if her mum is this volatile 🤢

Reactions: 14
Like this comment if your finger and toenails don’t match but you have a lovely clean arse crack xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
do you reckon she’s gone to her mate crying about holiday duck Charly and her mates told her to get a grip?
stabby saw her plastic ass and tried to publicly call her only mate out to make her feel better?

Imagine your mate being a PT running their own business and you, who flies abroad to shag anyone who will pay, has the nerve to call your mate a slag.

she realllllly needs to get rid of that advocate for women thing out her profile, she is nothing but a horrible person, hope people reading this NEVER feel sorry for her, she does this allllll herself

Reactions: 16
I think you’re right they’re no longer following each other 👀👀
That’s another one off her very short ‘will tolerate’ Sal list, it’s going to just be her and her mum at this rate, wonder if her mum is this volatile 🤢
I bet she called Sallie out on her holiday antics and leaving the kids so Sallie is on the defence and attacking her

Reactions: 7
She really is just a tit human being isn’t she. Instead of lecturing others on how to live their lives why not go and get your hole bleached Sal x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saying your an advocate for women and at the same time calling a woman a slag. Yeah good one head

Reactions: 15
It won’t be about her PT mate, I can’t see that. That’s her genuine best mate. If it is and she’s stooped that low then she’s worse than I thought.

Reactions: 11
I was just on a boring call and did some sleuthing, looking through the girls matey boy had tagged FOUND HER..... It's that pretty Spanish girl hahahaha buckle up!

Capture2.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is such a duck up and really can't see it. Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you don't even know yourself.
She is tragic and destroys everyone and everything around her but it's never her fault. She will never change because she doesn't think there is anything wrong with her, everyone else are the ones with the issues.

Reactions: 11
Ooh lolita has asked her followers to report Sally’s account I think (my Spanish isn’t great) think she said Sallie is saying horrible things about her....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just on a boring call and did some sleuthing, looking through the girls matey boy had tagged FOUND HER..... It's that pretty Spanish girl hahahaha buckle up!

View attachment 592781
so she’s asking her to report her account, free love sally can’t handle mr Poly having her 😂, who called this one? That Sallie would be threatened by her hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just used Google translate for what that girl wrote

Knew she couldn't handle being poly.. I bet she has gone OFF at the girl... Wonder what she's been like with Charly boy.. Known him 2 bleeping weeks the absolute weapon 🥴

*eta... I have been prone to fall quickly for people but duck me it sounds as if he laid it out straight when they met but she thought she could change him?? Crazy witch.. Just like her book title 🥴

I predict a name change reversal in 3... 2....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Grow up Sal you cretin! Who acts like that at your age? Slagging off a woman you've just met on holiday (that just happens to be gorgeous in all the ways that you are not), what a twit you make yourself look!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.