Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7F003BCF-BEEA-463B-8534-0CEE494B938A.jpeg

For anyone not on her Instagram

the thick twit obviously knows what’s going on, didn’t take long for her to show her real self 😁 I am excited

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How can One person be involved in so much drama everywhere she goes? She is obviously the problem she’s a nasty piece of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm pouring a wine and rustling up some eggs and aromat. This could be a long evening....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
How can One person be involved in so much drama everywhere she goes? She is obviously the problem she’s a nasty piece of tit
100000% and will blame her split personality. No one in the world would put up with her tit. That poor fella has probably tit himself and this Penelope Cruz lookalike will think all English girls are insane.

Reactions: 15
I wish that Lola would use captions that we could translate, she looks like she's having a rant on her stories! We need a tattle translator.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ooooo here comes the beef with some poor lass that’s lost her fella. Suffering grief, heartache and loss. Dealing with it their way. Might not be the best way. But old loose lips who sells her beef curtains on OF for less than a happy meal thinks she’s a slag 🤨. Grow up Sal. For someone who is an “advocate for women” your one judgey snide bleep.
ooooo here comes the beef with some poor lass that’s lost her fella. Suffering grief, heartache and loss. Dealing with it their way. Might not be the best way. But old loose lips who sells her beef curtains on OF for less than a happy meal thinks she’s a slag 🤨. Grow up Sal. For someone who is an “advocate for women” your one judgey snide bleep.
Oh rat girls, I’m quickly running up the Asda now to get myself some wine for tonight’s kick off.

Anyone need me to pick anything up for them? Popcorn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dont forget to flash your gash in the biscuit aisle! Oh and don't forget the ski mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
607FAA72-64FA-4E96-AE33-912FA26AFCC0.jpeg

Had to endure boring tit since she came back from Dubai, I am here for this.... think of all the egg videos we had to go through ladies, all the bad squats, the ali express fishnets our patience has paid off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wish that Lola would use captions that we could translate, she looks like she's having a rant on her stories! We need a tattle translator.
I was thinking that. Bloody hell I thought is scousers spoke fast. Cmonnn someone must speak the lingooooooo

I speak like 2% of Spanish haha I got “this person” “story” “not normal” yeah sounds about right

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking that. Bloody hell I thought is scousers spoke fast. Cmonnn someone must speak the lingooooooo

I speak like 2% of Spanish haha I got “this person” “story” “not normal” yeah sounds about right
Maybe record the story and play it into Google translates?! I would but no idea how to record stories! ....we can't miss this drama 🤣 and we need to translate for Sal so she can go on a rant 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t go anywhere can she?? She could go to bleeping Antarctica and she’d find beef with a colony of penguins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
i bleeping knew from the second i saw that gorgeous girl on their stories & how many followers she has that it wouldn't take long for Sal to kick off, so bloody predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So Charlie boy has shagged her and binned her and In sals head she was practically married !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She would literally argue with a lamppost that woman 🤣 she’s 34 hagged as duck tit in bed, tit hair, tit face, tit attitude and her kids took of her she’s literally got nothing going for her an when she does go home she’s going to an empty rented bedsit in Wakefield shagging like I don’t know what for a loaf

Oh her insta has gone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m living for this

And that girl’s boyfriend passed away last month I think 😔

D9B5F590-C71E-4360-A7E0-172C36507249.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear in my 35 years on this planet, i haven't had 1% of the drama that this (Rat) Gerl has had in the last 12 months ! She's right with her book title, she is one Crazy witch !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.