Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is telling me she’s told him how “stalked” she is and about this site. And playing with their stories etc and showing him in here what’s been said and thinks it’s funny 🥴. SHE STABBED HER FELLA AND FUCKED HER KIDS OFF AND SITS IN A CAT LITTER TRAY CHARLIE.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's showing me that she's following him but he isn't following her 🥴

I see she's on the throwbacks again. When I logged in it flashed up that she'd put her new profile pic up as a grid post but then I refreshed and it went missing - her "new" profile pic is from 2014 and the girl on girl profile pic is from 2013 😅 never known anyone to live in the last so much!

Reactions: 8
Something is telling me she’s told him how “stalked” she is and about this site. And playing with their stories etc and showing him in here what’s been said and thinks it’s funny 🥴. SHE STABBED HER FELLA AND FUCKED HER KIDS OFF AND SITS IN A CAT LITTER TRAY CHARLIE.
I’ve just cried laughing remembering that cat litter tray pic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so confused as to why Sallie (or is it Sally now??) knows full well her sex video was leaked (because she's definitely been reading here) and said nothing?? If I was her I'd be bleeping enraged, that's not only bad for business but what about her children? It's one thing to have naked pictures of your mam on the internet for your classmates to search up on her twitter and take the piss out of you with, but it's a whole other thing when there's a video of your mams manky arse hole out with her riding some fat fella.

Reactions: 16
I'm so confused as to why Sallie (or is it Sally now??) knows full well her sex video was leaked (because she's definitely been reading here) and said nothing?? If I was her I'd be bleeping enraged, that's not only bad for business but what about her children? It's one thing to have naked pictures of your mam on the internet for your classmates to search up on her twitter and take the piss out of you with, but it's a whole other thing when there's a video of your mams manky arse hole out with her riding some fat fella.
The price you and your loved ones pay when you choose to upload videos like that anywhere. I don’t think it’s right to purchase it and then leak it, but you can’t trust strangers on the internet.

All I could hear was the music from the scene in silence of the lambs 😂😂

Lastly, did she forget to airbrush out this tattoo??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t that the scars from where her ass implants were put in? And they gone a crappy colour from all the Sunbeds ha ha

YES I said this previously, it's not just fake tan marks

Why is she not sorting her hair out, there are hairdressers in Playa del Carmen where she got the ferry from.

Reactions: 8
The price you and your loved ones pay when you choose to upload videos like that anywhere. I don’t think it’s right to purchase it and then leak it, but you can’t trust strangers on the internet.

All I could hear was the music from the scene in silence of the lambs 😂😂

Lastly, did she forget to airbrush out this tattoo??
If anyone ever went through our camera roll 😂😂😂😂😂😂

⊹   🛸   ✺ . . 🚀
     . ✺    🌕    · ✵
✧   .
 🪐    ✫   ✨    ·  
.            *
✫  ☄    ·. 🌎   . *

• Haha
So the polyamorous lifestyle didn't last long, now she's on her own in the back of beyond! For someone who's allegedly living her best life she looks miserable as fook and the durag is clearly there to hide her ratty hair and exposed tapes!

It must have been an old photo of them, along with all the other old photos she keeps posting.
Yeah in the picture she posted with him she was wearing her white bikini, so think it was taken when she wore it for a few days during her last big bender

Reactions: 4
She who doesn’t judge is obviously judging.

Didn’t she say not to judge how someone deals with something? When my first husband died I went on self destruct, including having sex with people I wouldn’t have looked twice at within weeks. Not proud of myself, but equally, not ashamed. Not arsed what anyone thinks of me or my actions, and the only person I was hurting (as my husband was dead) was me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.