Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagayu

VIP Member
........no kids.

most mothers take their kids along tbf sal, they’re not disposable accessories (well, they’re not supposed to be)
I was disgusted by that. I couldn’t imagine reposting that knowing I have a child (that lives with me!) . Let alone reposting it having TWO children that you want back 🤡

Reactions: 5

Lan70

VIP Member
The other side of the continent!! That’s bad!! 🤣Really bad!! Clearly geography wasn’t her strongest subject!! Or English come to that!!

She’ll clearly do anything for cash! Vile creature. She needs to stay away from those girls.
She probably means other side of London 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I’d have to start from scratch which I’m fine with, just need that pink box back at the top first

Was there photos of them being picked up from the same school or something?
Pictures of them in the same uniform with the name of the school on the cardigans.

• Wow

his4r2eh

Yikes. I wasn’t suggesting anyone specifically here was throwing sex workers under the bus.

Please read it in context. I was writing it in that when I’m giving my opinion, I’m not going to throw them under the bus.

Sex work is a very polarising topic. I’ve been advocating for decriminalisation for years and years - so I know how diverse peoples views are about it. I accept people have different opinions on it so I have no reason to dictate to people about it.
Sorry, I misunderstood.
I’m also pro decrim and I don’t think sex workers can’t also be sexually liberated or have sexual freedom but in Sali’s case this just isn’t so.

JangQueen

‘Healthy life’ who is going to tell her you shouldn’t have more than one egg yolk a day due to the cholesterol?
Shes said her eldest has a space in a high school in Leeds a while ago apparently, obviously that’s some kind of weird fantasy

• Haha

Whatstheteasis

Her and the other old slag will be shoving maracas up each other’s arseholes with the Macarena song playing in the background 🤢 the shame them kids will be put through in later life will massively effect 😳 you can tell the other ones definitely abandoned a kid somewhere to get violated
I suppose that’s better than a live salmon🙈😂

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She wasn’t allowed to use his name because he could sue for slander as it’s a load of shite, but if she changes his name and calls it fiction she gets away with branding the guy as an abuser and painting herself as the innocent victim, as per usual.
Oh i never realised it was “fiction”

Obviously she is a natural liar but i assumed it was an autobiography of a DV victim.

waffle maker

VIP Member
I’ve completely lost track about where you can fly to, but I am 99% sure Bali is shut. I think you can go to the Maldives and maybe Greece/ Cyprus. A lot of people from here are off to Zanzibar.

Reactions: 4