Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
She might have had a bollocking from her solicitor about posting about the kids. Wouldn’t surprise me.
The best situation IMO is that their whole lives are completely kept off sm. no exceptions. I get that for their adult mother it is her business as in a business that makes money not business like privacy.

whilst it’s weirdly entertaining wondering what’s going on I wish for those little girls that we never hear anything else about them insta ever again. When they are teens and have their own sm that’s a different story. Though I don’t follow children that arn’t related to me!
She’s too self obsessed to not use social media.

Reactions: 5

wiganuser

VIP Member
She is constantly going on about how important it is to do things that help your mental health.... whether that be eating well, or going to the gym, or going outside. Yet, knowing full well that drinking alcohol seriously affects her mental health, she’s on it?!
Only illness Sal has is munchausen syndrome...
Her fucking shaky alcoholic, drug ridden body is her problem🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

OR_tjf

Her mates Tulum pins have gone on her ‘back up’ - guess she’s either fucked off back to the UK or doesn’t want all the bad press that them 📍 bring 🤔 or that Sal brings 😂 or she’s fully booked...
WAIT! Didn’t everyone from red countries have to be back by 4am tomorrow or they have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days?? 👀👀

• Wow

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Haven’t been on Sal’s threads for ages but how the hell did she manage to sneak out of the U.K. to Mexico when travel abroad is technically illegal?!

Lan70

VIP Member
I’ll put money on it Sal has removed mamma from her bio because she’s paranoid punters won’t sign up for the £3 sale if they know she’s been pushing accessories kids out. She probably edits her flaps too.
💯 said this to my hubby !! She’s grotesque!!!xx

Lan70

VIP Member
On that photo she’s physically stood in filth. Hair dryers everywhere shit all over the side. Why isn’t she making ANY effort to clean all her shit up and she’s waiting for someone else to pick all that up behind her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking embarrassing
She’s a Fucken weirdo !! I honestly think she needs sectioned?? not another house🤣🤣🤣🤣

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
They are both spending their holiday reading on here and reacting to it. How sad is that ! Tattle is controlling the narrative now tuna canoe.

Shamen idea was shit because she has been drinking every day and smoking so it was just another lie. I tell you what pinochio has nothing on these two. Liar liar pants on fire.
Just coming here to say this

• Haha

Noteanoshade

This is Biba x 100!......remember she went m.i.a
for a few days and that was only London..... I think she escaped that one by the skin of her teeth.....I would not be messing about in Mexico, ffs the cartel leave bodies on the street if they've been wronged.
And I don't for one minute believe shes made 40k this Yr on OF.....if that's the case why isn't she a home/car owner? She basically doesn't even own fucking Vegas the dog anymore so I really don't think she's as wealthy as she makes out. And if she were, why fly over to Mexico for OF if your doing OK here? Shes a compulsive liar, a fantasist.
I was Devo’d when bibi limited her stories recently and I couldn’t see any more.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Okay hun......

Not leaving them to have surgery then?
No Bali/Amazon rain Forrest/ Peru/Marbs??
She cant keep up with her own shit😂😂.

She's defo on some sort of comedown or uppers, she's actually opened up a bit and admitted its not full time she will have them

Il still believe it when I see it though 😂.

>^.^<

Wasn't she slagging off one of Geds girlfriends (after Sal) for doing OF and then she just started doing it herself 😳

Seems like it started as a weird way of emulating her to get him back maybe? I don't see what work she could do from this... Many people have success from this kind of work but generally it is short term and when you are a tad younger (I know there are plenty of people out there on of especially who are all ages etc) but realistically this is not a something for life surely??