Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Well when shes there im sure there will be some drama. Arent most countries making people quarantine when they arrive ? Or at least i would hope so

Reactions: 4

GollyGosh

Agree with this everything she does is a SCAM. She tries to rip the government money off to pay surgery bills.
Then she gets people to send her outfits to for imaginary holidays for OF.
Sallie your a fake on the highest level.

Lan70

VIP Member
You go girl 👏🏻

Truth is no matter how rich she claims to be no one will ever be jealous that she gets her cash by getting jizzed on and isn’t even allowed to sleep in the same house as her kids
Can you tell I was up early this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

satwithabrew

Well I take it back she does have a spare cupboard in that flat... poor kids
Where is she gonna put all a her fake designer shite and crusty crab ridden knickers now 😳

she talks utter shit!!!!

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
She's after admin staff now, in Wakey and specifically on UC. Wasn't she after cleaning staff a couple of weeks ago in Liverpool 🤔

Reckon it's a scam to get the loans from the government.

Liverpool people - is she a BIG Star in Liverpool? I only came across her from SMD. Did not realise that she was on BB

• Haha

I_spy

Looks like she has the same wide leg trousers on that she had one Friday and on Saturday the fucking scruff 🤮

• Sick

I_spy

Last Tuesday she said the double bed for the storage cupboard would arrive 😆 didn’t seem to happen

This. I had 2 days off work this week and spent it decorating my 4yo room as it was looking shabby. Wallpapered, painted, shelves up, new bedding, blind, light...........and Sal the independent boss babe can’t even be arsed to sort her crap out of the cupboard she’s putting both her kids in. My LO is over the moon with my effort. If Sal only lost custody a year ago where is all their furniture and room furnishings from last year?
Yeah she had bunk beds etc for them before wonder what happened