Sallie Axl #20 Salgatha Christie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what i think so long as you had your own place to stay and could just lurk in the background while she does her thing it would be a hilarious holiday 🤣🤣🤣

Our friend google
🤣🤣🤣 she’s a fucken muppet !!! A bet she doesn’t even understand what she’s copied and pasted haha 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her lips look sore in her latest grid post, dont know if its the lighting but they look like the skin is broken! Ewww 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Absolutely! May of reported her stories for “nudity” because her bra is sea through and showing off her burger nips.
😂 (not that I’m a prude)
Omg she will go nuclear if she is shut down again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im in my 40s and I used to go on so many sunbeds 20 years ago, I have pre cancer sores all over my face. Anyone who uses them should stop, we know so much more now than we did then. They are dangerous

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Whenever I watch her stories on Instagram I can almost smell her. It’s like smellyvision.

her trotters also looking minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys she’s now got a massive mirror in her lounge so she’s now got endless opportunities to eye duck herself and post the evidence on her stories for us. This is going to be amazing content for us ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys she’s now got a massive mirror in her lounge so she’s now got endless opportunities to eye duck herself and post the evidence on her stories for us. This is going to be amazing content for us ❤
That will be from The Range 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hasn’t looked here in 3 days and is glowing for it 🙄 Shut up you twit

She must be slagging for her OF tonight with her full face of makeup and her pyrex of wine. Maybe its like when prossies get drunk or high before going out on a job?
She must sit in front of mirrors eye bleeping herself all night the sad bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her lips look dreadful.

I got told to avoid sunbeds full stop as it makes filler / Botox wear off faster. Not sure how accurate that is but it’s generally good practise to avoid sunbeds and I wouldn’t wanna speed up filler breaking down. Explains why she’s having her lips done every 5 min though I guess

• Haha
Well duck me sideways!! Just finished that Bayleaisla thread, felt left out. Is Sallie too old for Paul? We should match make. What the duck is wrong with that man?! Off to read his thread. Ta rrrrrat gerls 🥳😘
What a wild ride that was!
stabby and Paul would like they would be a match made in heaven

Mentioning her ‘1 bedroom bedsit’ but she doesn’t read here 😂😂

Sallie, nobody would knock the fact you’re living in a one bedroom flat if you don’t LIE and chat tit about a fantasy second bedroom. If you do have a second bedroom, put bunk beds in for your kids as it seems you’re planning on staying put!!

Concentrate on getting your kids back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mentioning her ‘1 bedroom bedsit’ but she doesn’t read here 😂😂

Sallie, nobody would knock the fact you’re living in a one bedroom flat if you don’t LIE and chat tit about a fantasy second bedroom. If you do have a second bedroom, put bunk beds in for your kids as it seems you’re planning on staying put!!

Concentrate on getting your kids back!
She’s so predictable 🤣🤣🤣

She’s getting the girls back in March isn’t she ???

March 2035 aye!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The eye bleeping of the camera

bit sad when her phone camera roll will be full of half naked selfies and cringy vids instead of videos of her kids

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.