Sallie Axl #20 Salgatha Christie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all clones of each other......all doing that daft thing Sallie does looking down and pushing up her shoulder......it’s fuckin weird. All acting like they are having a good time.....you can’t sit with us vibe........no one wants to be like you hun no kids, in ya mid 30’s obsessed over flashing ya gash whilst protesting you’ve got poor mental health......absolute tit show 🤮

Reactions: 11
not gonna lie, I’m as a but disappointed when I checked here this morning. Sallie let us down.

Anyone any new thread suggestions? I’m rubbish at them.

Reactions: 4
not gonna lie, I’m as a but disappointed when I checked here this morning. Sallie let us down.

I think this is a winner

Reactions: 12
Sad cunts have got a combined following less than 15k, sad fuckers walking around thinking they are jlo.
They are literally gutter trash!
My sister’s dog has more followers than all of them combined

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Me too, was hoping for a tit show myself. The Colombian flu will be coming down strong today!

Reactions: 5
I had to go back on and re watch i can't believe how ugly they are🤣 body like bay watch face of crime watch 😆 i can't believe people pay to look at them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

Sallie Axl #21: Says she was hacked but was Instagram banned; partying for a podcast about only fans

Reactions: 13
New thread this way tattle bastards -

New thread is awaiting approval before being posted? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.