Sallie Axl #20 Salgatha Christie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's out with her mate who owns the sunbeds......Sal will be doing a good 20 min session later then!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's out with her mate who owns the sunbeds......Sal will be doing a good 20 min session later then!
She was only moaning yesterday than she was losing her tan. I swear if she looks tanned tomorrow her mate is getting reported again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was only moaning yesterday than she was losing her tan. I swear if she looks tanned tomorrow her mate is getting reported again
Who gives a tit about having a tan in lockdown, sunbeds are shocking for your skin I stopped doing them a few years ago. I bet her skin is like fried corned beef

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well duck me sideways!! Just finished that Bayleaisla thread, felt left out. Is Sallie too old for Paul? We should match make. What the duck is wrong with that man?! Off to read his thread. Ta rrrrrat gerls ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜
HahahhAhH what a great match up that would be! Can u let me know if Paulโ€™s thread is any good? Iโ€™m praying on my knees each night that a new vault thread is created ๐Ÿ™

@QueenBarb2 who am I reading now before I boil over with Katie sodding price ๐Ÿคฌ and whilst Sal is in training for the gladiators ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m up to date with the following:
Bayley โœ…
Khm โœ…
Chloe Khan โœ…

sorry for derailing mods ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who gives a tit about having a tan in lockdown, sunbeds are shocking for your skin I stopped doing them a few years ago. I bet her skin is like fried corned beef
Fake tan is sooooo much better than it used to be as well, itโ€™s much easier to slap a bit on before and wake up with a glow vs the hassle of going down the sunbeds.

I look in mirror some mornings and think ooh I could do with a bit of Botox but overall Iโ€™m not missing Botox / lips / extensions cause what would be the point to sit in house! Im thinking of all the money Iโ€™m saving ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 11
Fake tan is sooooo much better than it used to be as well, itโ€™s much easier to slap a bit on before and wake up with a glow vs the hassle of going down the sunbeds.

I look in mirror some mornings and think ooh I could do with a bit of Botox but overall Iโ€™m not missing Botox / lips / extensions cause what would be the point to sit in house! Im thinking of all the money Iโ€™m saving ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Exactly the same! No holidays and no aesthetics have saved me a killing ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This thread had me howling at 2am this morning, so Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜˜ now Iโ€™m tired and cranky and was hoping someone had the video of her propping her phone up in the forest and running off, that tit was too funny๐Ÿคฃ

HahahhAhH what a great match up that would be! Can u let me know if Paulโ€™s thread is any good? Iโ€™m praying on my knees each night that a new vault thread is created ๐Ÿ™

@QueenBarb2 who am I reading now before I boil over with Katie sodding price ๐Ÿคฌ and whilst Sal is in training for the gladiators ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m up to date with the following:
Bayley โœ…
Khm โœ…
Chloe Khan โœ…

sorry for derailing mods ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ @80hs KP=piss boiled ๐Ÿคฃ about to head over to Bayley, who is Paul?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stabby is looking nice & tanned in her stories on insta for her โ€œwebsiteโ€.

It would be a shame if someone reported your mates sunbed shop to the police again because of her wouldnโ€™t it๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shooting content for โ€˜her websiteโ€™ like itโ€™s not just the same site that every 2 bit insta slag whores themselves out on.

Reactions: 10
Shooting content for โ€˜her websiteโ€™ like itโ€™s not just the same site that every 2 bit insta slag whores themselves out on.
Absolutely! May of reported her stories for โ€œnudityโ€ because her bra is sea through and showing off her burger nips.
๐Ÿ˜‚ (not that Iโ€™m a prude)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This thread had me howling at 2am this morning, so Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜˜ now Iโ€™m tired and cranky and was hoping someone had the video of her propping her phone up in the forest and running off, that tit was too funny๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ @80hs KP=piss boiled ๐Ÿคฃ about to head over to Bayley, who is Paul?

Omg thatโ€™s how I got on to bayley, from head criminal price, as I found barbs comments on This thread, hysterical. I am stalking queen barb from now on. I think some amazing person has managed to find the Sallie wiki on the 1st page of this thread, I had to wear a nappy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

oh god, Paul is a sugar daddy that got obsessed with a teenager. Someone made a thread for him! I havenโ€™t started it yet as I needed some respite from that thread and a syndol ๐Ÿคญ

Here we are...

Reactions: 7
Oh mate i am dying for a holiday ๐Ÿ˜Ž Iโ€™m meant to be going away in 95 days but iโ€™m not holding out too much hope
I know it's so grim๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 3 holidays booked this year, lucky if I go on 1.
That desperate il tag myself on a jolly with rat girl

Stabby is looking nice & tanned in her stories on insta for her โ€œwebsiteโ€.

It would be a shame if someone reported your mates sunbed shop to the police again because of her wouldnโ€™t it๐Ÿ˜‰
I love you hahaahahahahahahahahahha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it's so grim๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 3 holidays booked this year, lucky if I go on 1.
That desperate il tag myself on a jolly with rat girl

I love you hahaahahahahahahahahahha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You know what i think so long as you had your own place to stay and could just lurk in the background while she does her thing it would be a hilarious holiday ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Right !! Who the duck helped slagatha to write this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Truthfully ???

I prefer you in Dubai Sallie !!! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Please go back hun
Our friend google

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.