Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following our Bibi? I miss her 😂
YES! She is an odd one, yesterday she was getting her nails done whilst her kid stood watching with a can of coke and a microwave burger 🤦🏻‍♀️
today she’s been handing around some place posting pics of white vans 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I would love for her to knock on someone’s door tomorrow to tell them to shut their dog up & them go to town on her !! Because if she knocked on my door, I’d tell her to duck right off !! Who does she think she is exactly?!
I love that she has had zero respect for lockdown, but then says the barking dogs are disruptive to front line workers 😂 The barking probably doesn’t bother anyone else on that estate as they are all up for work & with their kids, not just crawling into bed after a night of sniffing coke & selling their manky fanny online !! She’s such a show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love for her to knock on someone’s door tomorrow to tell them to shut their dog up & them go to town on her !! Because if she knocked on my door, I’d tell her to duck right off !! Who does she think she is exactly?!
I love that she has had zero respect for lockdown, but then says the barking dogs are disruptive to front line workers 😂 The barking probably doesn’t bother anyone else on that estate as they are all up for work & with their kids, not just crawling into bed after a night of sniffing coke & selling their manky fanny online !! She’s such a show!!

She’s totally on it ,
If you watch her video of the attacking the ex and she’s admitted being on it then she pulls the same face each time she sniffs it’s so obvious

Reactions: 3
Omg she is off her head. So sad to be sat in alone taking drugs swinging from cockney to Scouse Downward spiral starts now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Comes to something when you have to get off your melon on a Tuesday night sat in on your own 😳. She’s steaming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg that Chelsea Fergo’s fake abs are the funniest thing I’ve ever seen 😂 The rest of her body is totally normal (apart from the fake knockers) and not toned at alI which makes it even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else ever think like she could be
YES! She is an odd one, yesterday she was getting her nails done whilst her kid stood watching with a can of coke and a microwave burger 🤦🏻‍♀️
today she’s been handing around some place posting pics of white vans 🤣
Those are the sex trafficking white vans.

Reactions: 1
The dogs are all trying to communicate with you Sal. They can smell them tuna flaps of yours. Give em a bark back to be polite at least! Woof woof....you mongrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Post picture asking for nail technician

Next breathe

The dogs barking isn’t fair on the nhs workers 🤔😭

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Sushi snatch sallie needs to shut her legs, shut her cats anus mouth, put down the party powder, have a wash, put some knickers on with an actual gusset, put on a nightie and get into bed with a nice cup of tea....and stop playing silly buggers with kids, when she should be concentrating on her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That dry mouth was knocking me sick. Who needs to get off their tits on a Tuesday watching Busted in Bangkok!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.