Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, its just someone working their way through the post, they're on a bleeping rollercoaster with this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me too, its probably just someone catching up on the rollercoaster of this thread, we are a fab bunch it would be terribly hard not to like all our comments ;)

Me too, 14 notifications πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Me too, its probably just someone catching up on the rollercoaster of this thread, we are a fab bunch it would be terribly hard not to like all our comments ;)
Yeah I think so, just checked and user is a well known member so prob cosher

Reactions: 1
I had loads aswell lol like someone said, I think its just a person who read the thread for the first time and found her people πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 6
I was reading a C Khan thread yesterday and realised I was liking posts from last summer so I probs give a few people some notifications too hahaha

• Haha
I imagine they are pre recorded but imagine posing for them whilst the decorator is in the next room 😩 imagine he’ll be getting more than a free show out πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 2
I imagine they are pre recorded but imagine posing for them whilst the decorator is in the next room 😩 imagine he’ll be getting more than a free show out πŸ˜‰
She had no decorators... come on. She’s a joke. The woman can’t even get a matching set of underwear.. never mind a decorator πŸ˜‚ she has issues beyond issues. Get matching sets you woman

Reactions: 3
I thought she had put her knickers on the wrong way. One hip looks really skinny πŸ˜‚

She had no decorators... come on. She’s a joke. The woman can’t even get a matching set of underwear.. never mind a decorator πŸ˜‚ she has issues beyond issues. Get matching sets you woman
There’s no decorators 100%!!
She didn’t beg on her stories for one for a start!

If I have to watch her post a pic or a video of her playing with her rat tail her one more time πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ What a show!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.