Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants an NHS worker to do a live with her today.
What self respecting NHS worker would do that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would bleeping tit myself if I bumped into that Isabella in a dark alley. That face is just so....unexpected.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We ready for the debate today? Bet it doesn’t happen 😅😅😅
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for this. I pray it happens so i can see her publicly humiliated on her live after shes acted like a child stating "facts" she's learnt off her 17 yr old mates at the local ket rave.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to put an end to her already utterly abysmal career? Does she actually want to “debate” with an NHS worker over why we are all observing social distancing rules?

I’ll bring the popcorn troops.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for this. I pray it happens so i can see her publicly humiliated on her live after shes acted like a child stating "facts" she's learnt off her 17 yr old mates at the local ket rave.
SAME!! It’s going to be pure gold hahaha.
I’ve set up notifications so it tells me when she’s live!

She’s stopped plugging her OF most of the weekend wonder why

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And here’s the woman now!!! Anyone got a steamer to lend me?? Fuckin buy one you dirty meff. 😂 such a begger. Imagine lending her something, god knows you’d end up with chlamydia or something 😫. She’s just vile

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s deffo reading on here, she’s just mentioned her ever changing accents Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how fast she’s talking about wallpaper and lamp shades. It’s like she’s on speed, going 100mph. Chill out Sal, lay off the coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she went out for buy tit big wine glasses but couldn’t buy a steamer 😂 mind boggles with this crank... oh, and she didn’t show us the chandelier OR the tit wall paper? She gets better and better by the day with bull tit.
If she reads these, hopefully she’ll show us the rest of the tat she bought 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jaysis she was talking at some speed. We all know why that is 😉

I still cant get over her wanting to debate an actual health professional. Imagine thinking that your facebook and youtube “research” is superior to someone who actually went to college for many years and understands science 😂😂 im just glad that whoever has custody of her youngest, got them vaccinated. Shes not fit to be a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaysis she was talking at some speed. We all know why that is 😉

I still cant get over her wanting to debate an actual health professional. Imagine thinking that your facebook and youtube “research” is superior to someone who actually went to college for many years and understands science 😂😂 im just glad that whoever has custody of her youngest, got them vaccinated. Shes not fit to be a mother
She’s so deluded it hurts

Reactions: 2
The fact she is asking a Handy man to put up light fittings in a rented property baffled me!! Her poor landlord, be left with a load of tit wallpaper to steam off and bad electrical work!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.