Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can get things for other peoples kids but not her own. Her own are seriously gonna dislike her. Or even end up like her. Bpd can be genetic or can be caused by trauma in childhood. Poor kids

Reactions: 1
I wonder if thats the come down kicking in, emotional earlier, saying she was crying, and now shes at the shops at what 9pm? To buy magazines & toys for the kids? Looks like reality is hitting home and shes maybe getting stuff so she can visit them.

Reactions: 2
When the party is over and the come down kicks in, she’s literally on her own and I think deep down that kills her, it’s sad really - a good support network is amazing but in the end only Sallie can change her life, issue is I don’t think she really wants to.

She just posted that she has to do some work at the side of the road 🙊 not for the first time eh Sallie 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the comedown, in the house on her own with no friends or family because she chooses to flash her tuna canoe (whoever said that I love you lol) and sniff a bag of coke than sort her life out and get her kids back. A horrible life to live

Reactions: 12
It does sound like hell but I would LOVE to see it!! Sallie, Scouse Bird, Banter Queen, Chelsea Harwood & Scouse Twitter crew!
Like a scouse royal rumble !! 😂
You know the accounts of scouse bird and banter queen? Who are they? Seen them on twitter for years always wondered who they were.

When the party is over and the come down kicks in, she’s literally on her own and I think deep down that kills her, it’s sad really - a good support network is amazing but in the end only Sallie can change her life, issue is I don’t think she really wants to.
I'm sure she does deep down, but I dunno, its probably related to her BPD but its like she can't see the difference between a short term buzz versus long term happiness

Reactions: 4
“New hoover” and it has her bleeping address & postcode on it 😂😂😂😂😂 is she for real
You can see her postcode 😂 not sure if we are allowed to say it on here but atleast we now know her street if she ever wants to break lockdown and have a party in her garden 😂👀

What I dont get she showed her only fans earnings, aparrently she made the equivalent of around £14000 gbp in one month and what does she have to show for it... A palm angels lunchbox she wears round her neck? 🤔 🙄

No it was 14k since March is what she posted not 14k in one month.. luckily I screenshotted it at the time 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
She is defo reading here! Reposting the supermarket arse pics for attention. My guess is is wants to make the papers with a headline. BB Star exposes in shop. Can get her arrested though 🤷🏼‍♀️

No signal in her house to ‘work’ but has been doing all her work and posting on social from her house from the last month??... does she realise how stupid she makes her self look with the lies? Also who’s done her lashes we are still in partial lockdown? And don’t get me started about her going to that rave with god knows how many people bank holiday weekend when covid is very much still a thing and yes Sallie I do know this because I’m a nurse who works on a covid ward so thanks for your selfish behaviour of not been able to stay in the house, and instead going to a rave with loads of people just so you could do a bag of sniff and post selfies on social media & risking spreading the Virus more and putting me and my work mates lives at risk who are working day in day out to try and save as many people as we can.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can see her postcode 😂 not sure if we are allowed to say it on here but atleast we now know her street if she ever wants to break lockdown and have a party in her garden 😂👀
Has she deleted that screenshot now?

Well anyways earning a good few thousand a month lets say, yet gets her internet cut off cos she doesn't pay the bill 🤦‍♀️

I'd take anything that came out of banta nan/aka elsa frosts mouth with a tiny grain of salt. She has her own thread on here too. Videos going around of her getting vollied outside a pub. Heard she doesn't have her kids either.
Banter Queen became good friends with yet another friend Sallie upset, that friend was her eldest daughters Godmother. That is where Banter Queen got her infornation so I wouldn't disregard it totally. The godmother was on Insta but she seems to have disappeared.

Oh dear I've just looked at that Elsa frost on tiki tok !!

I'm baffled as to how these people all have no money or enough at least it seems to get there life / kids back on the straight and narrow but always have money for endless botox and fillers and bleeping dominoes!!!
Elsa has a sugar daddy and is on Admire Me VIP.

I wonder if all these chavs doing Only Fans or Admire Me, pay tax on all the income they are flashing about for everyone to see?! My guess is hell naaaah!

Banter Queen became good friends with yet another friend Sallie upset, that friend was her eldest daughters Godmother. That is where Banter Queen got her infornation so I wouldn't disregard it totally. The godmother was on Insta but she seems to have disappeared.

Elsa has a sugar daddy and is on Admire Me VIP.

I wonder if all these chavs doing Only Fans or Admire Me, pay tax on all the income they are flashing about for everyone to see?! My guess is hell naaaah!
Oh yes the DV was claim was...'questionable.' Both as bad as each other. Was getting more at Banter Queen shouldn't be throwing stones in her big glass house, she's not whiter than white.

Why is she talking about wallpaper and doing her house up, isn’t she rented?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.