Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled her after one of the ‘Scouse Twitter’ lot mentioned her. My god, she’s a delight isn’t she ! Rough as a Badger !!
She makes me shudder when I hear her shrill voice. Reminds me of Chelsea Harwood. The "ok darlinnnnnnn". duck right offfffff. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She makes me shudder when I hear her shrill voice. Reminds me of Chelsea Harwood. The "ok darlinnnnnnn". duck right offfffff. 🤢🤢🤢
I’m surprised there’s not a thread on her, is she still a thing ?! She’s another horror !!

I’m surprised there’s not a thread on her, is she still a thing ?! She’s another horror !!
There bloody needs to be one! Another absolute meff! 🤢🤢🤢 they all look alike. Wonder what they'd all be likenin a room together. Sounds like the 9th circle of hell doesn't it?😂

Just checked. She has 28k followers. Someone make one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd take anything that came out of banta nan/aka elsa frosts mouth with a tiny grain of salt. She has her own thread on here too. Videos going around of her getting vollied outside a pub. Heard she doesn't have her kids either.
She’s now knocking about with chelsey harwood!!! Desperate times

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What a sad life she lives with NOTHING to show for anything, ok she might have a bit of cash (when shes not snorting it) She says shes a dj but never makes music. She doesnt even go travelling and no dubai and ibiza is not travelling. Her kids are non existent like what makes her happy and live life ??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There bloody needs to be one! Another absolute meff! 🤢🤢🤢 they all look alike. Wonder what they'd all be likenin a room together. Sounds like the 9th circle of hell doesn't it?😂

Just checked. She has 28k followers. Someone make one 😂😂😂
It does sound like hell but I would LOVE to see it!! Sallie, Scouse Bird, Banter Queen, Chelsea Harwood & Scouse Twitter crew!
Like a scouse royal rumble !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Banter doesn’t have her kids either, but unfortunately for her kids they don’t have good dads either once a crack head, once’s a wife a beater and they live with their nan most the time

Oh dear I've just looked at that Elsa frost on tiki tok !!

I'm baffled as to how these people all have no money or enough at least it seems to get there life / kids back on the straight and narrow but always have money for endless botox and fillers and bleeping dominoes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched Sallie’s stories. She says she’s a bleeping empath now!! I despair of these fuckers.
Sorry for the language!

I’ve just watched Sallie’s stories. She says she’s a bleeping empath now!! I despair of these fuckers.
Sorry for the language!
An empath ? Maybe she will have some bleeping empathy for her children !!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Jack Remmington or someone do a spoof of banterqueen’s “three o’clock in the f***ing morning” video? I can’t find it but it’s a guilty pleasure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.