Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so beautiful all those years ago in her singing clips and videos. Why do women do this to themselves?

Reactions: 2
Oh it’s a show , it’s not a great salon to go to tbh Claire’s rude thinks she’s all that because she runs with the wags so doesn’t shock me she’s done sallies hair and it looks like that
The salon needs reporting! Wish I could get my hair done but I will wait until we are legally allowed too.

Reactions: 3
The salon needs reporting! Wish I could get my hair done but I will wait until we are legally allowed too.
It’s chic in Wallasey that Claire Ridley owns , sallies gone there for free make up and nails before now

Reactions: 1
Shes morphing into her mate Isabella 🙄 maybe they've got a little twinny gig coming up 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s chic in Wallasey that Claire Ridley owns , sallies gone there for free make up and nails before now
I imagine that this Claire has furloughed all her stylists and/or received a grant off the government to NOT work. Absolutely takes the piss if she’s then pocketing all that and working on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The hairdresser has put this on her own page too 🙈. These people think the rules do not apply to them. Plastic WAG.

Reactions: 3
The hairdresser has put this on her own page too 🙈. These people think the rules do not apply to them. Plastic WAG.
Some don’t give a tit. If she’s investigated and caught, it’ll be a £3600 fine for her... and her insurance company won’t be happy either. But, unfortunately, there are plenty of people complaining about these places, but not many reporting them - so they get away with it. Good work to those who’ve reported 👍🏼

Reactions: 8
Some don’t give a tit. If she’s investigated and caught, it’ll be a £3600 fine for her... and her insurance company won’t be happy either. But, unfortunately, there are plenty of people complaining about these places, but not many reporting them - so they get away with it. Good work to those who’ve reported 👍🏼
Apparently been in similar trouble before ..... 🙈 similar to Sallie I heard

Apparently been in similar trouble before ..... 🙈 similar to Sallie I heard
She’s a right arrogant girl tbh she used to have a salon elsewhere and she was a Bonny girl but super pretty , she had a gastric band lost a tonne of weight and started in the wag circles , she’s with some footballer now like but everyone knowes she’s just one of them social climber ones ,
Not the best hairdresser either , a friend of mine who is a hairdresser went to her to see and she said she was really rude and snotty looking down her nose type of situation, I’ve been in there myself for nails and The girls all moan as she takes a larger percentage than other salons from them so they all left basically , perfect Sallie mate 👍🏻

She’s a right arrogant girl tbh she used to have a salon elsewhere and she was a Bonny girl but super pretty , she had a gastric band lost a tonne of weight and started in the wag circles , she’s with some footballer now like but everyone knowes she’s just one of them social climber ones ,
Not the best hairdresser either , a friend of mine who is a hairdresser went to her to see and she said she was really rude and snotty looking down her nose type of situation, I’ve been in there myself for nails and The girls all moan as she takes a larger percentage than other salons from them so they all left basically , perfect Sallie mate 👍🏻

Yep. She was always very pretty but around size 16/18. Changed after the surgery. I thought good on her, but then her attitude really changed for the worse. I do not think the current fella knows her past surely?? Sure she got convicted similar to Sallie for a lot of money. Heard this all second hand 👀

That bedding has obviously just been put on the bed straight out the packet. The whole room looks ridiculous, crap MDF furniture from the 90s covered with a giant marble effect sticker in her rented house in Kirby. And we’re the jealous ones??? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Need some more flap shots for a fiver hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep. She was always very pretty but around size 16/18. Changed after the surgery. I thought good on her, but then her attitude really changed for the worse. I do not think the current fella knows her past surely?? Sure she got convicted similar to Sallie for a lot of money. Heard this all second hand 👀
Yeh exactly, o know her indirectly , I know the girl that is married to her ex and I have friends that work there or know her from working there to , she was nice before now she walks round like some big famous salon owner , and she’s really not
I heard that to but I can’t say for defo either ,
Sallie knew she was claiming when she shouldn’t , she was sat at my friends house boasting about this who is also her family member and boasting she was going to get out of her speeding ban and went to court over that to , just a girl that has some inferior complex about herself when no one where she’s from or probs most of her followers like her , she’s a fake person

Yeh exactly, o know her indirectly , I know the girl that is married to her ex and I have friends that work there or know her from working there to , she was nice before now she walks round like some big famous salon owner , and she’s really not
I heard that to but I can’t say for defo either ,
Sallie knew she was claiming when she shouldn’t , she was sat at my friends house boasting about this who is also her family member and boasting she was going to get out of her speeding ban and went to court over that to , just a girl that has some inferior complex about herself when no one where she’s from or probs most of her followers like her , she’s a fake person

I heard the alleged fraud from her previous business partnership. One of the staff or co owner got interviewed and nearly got dragged through court herself. She did not apparently go to prison, as she paid the money. They split the two salons and the other girl cut her off. Was holidaying in Dubai claiming benefits etc etc supposedly. She was the talk of the WAG friends but tried to keep it hushed.

Her tagging Sallie and advertising she is doing hair has not done anything for her perceived "image".

Sallie seemed to drop her a while ago too 👀 now both on the beg - one for a freebie the other for insta fame 🤢🤢.

I heard the alleged fraud from her previous business partnership. One of the staff or co owner got interviewed and nearly got dragged through court herself. She did not apparently go to prison, as she paid the money. They split the two salons and the other girl cut her off. Was holidaying in Dubai claiming benefits etc etc supposedly. She was the talk of the WAG friends but tried to keep it hushed.

Her tagging Sallie and advertising she is doing hair has not done anything for her perceived "image".

Sallie seemed to drop her a while ago too 👀 now both on the beg - one for a freebie the other for insta fame 🤢🤢.
Exactly so 2 faced !obv couldn’t get anyone else , Desperate times means she uses whoever will do it for her regardless

I hope she gets fined for it , only wish for the amount of lockdown breaches sallies done she could be fined to

Exactly so 2 faced !obv couldn’t get anyone else , Desperate times means she uses whoever will do it for her regardless

I hope she gets fined for it , only wish for the amount of lockdown breaches sallies done she could be fined to

Those types seem to get away with everything. I hope more people report them both to t/standards. Why should the majority do the right thing, and low lives do what they want 😠. It only eases my frustration that both look a show and are full of filler ! One exists on a piece of fruit scared her band will snap !

• Haha
Those types seem to get away with everything. I hope more people report them both to t/standards. Why should the majority do the right thing, and low lives do what they want 😠. It only eases my frustration that both look a show and are full of filler ! One exists on a piece of fruit scared her band will snap !
So so true ! 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.