Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess on the brow cut is she got absolutely off her face, fell, smashed her phone and her eye!
Taking a guess it’s all happened to the best of us back in the day! So no biggie...but why can’t she just come out with it 👀 unless like someone mentioned on here before about the porta potty training...maybe it went a bit tits up 😬

Model ?!? For what like ?!? duck off isabelle you fruit loop
Pedigree chum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we have a vote on how long it’s going to take her to finish her home ? How many months of liking company’s photos begging for promo. Imagine wanting that to promote your company. woman

Reactions: 1
I think the mark on her eye was probably a back street, off her tits on coke “beauty therapist” mate of hers who got a bit too carried away with the microblading. She’s definitely had her brows redone. They look an absolute state.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
View attachment 155688
Sallies next procedure? She said she hated been small 🤷‍♀️

Omg is she?! How do you know? 👋Hi sal
Because she's only liked posts that are either slightly complimenting her or genuinely feeling sorry for her! Account was made on Thursday and she's decided to follow the 2 people who know the mist about her - I know her personally. Me and another account.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can we have a vote on how long it’s going to take her to finish her home ? How many months of liking company’s photos begging for promo. Imagine wanting that to promote your company. woman
She’ll be kicked out and on to a new one in 6 months I bet

Reactions: 3
Your hair is so healthy because it’s not real 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg she’s posted this and it’s fake hair 🤷🏼‍♀️ Claire Ridley owns a salon called chic in Wallasey so she’s just blown her right up for working illegally 🤯🔫

Omg she’s posted this and it’s fake hair 🤷🏼‍♀️ Claire Ridley owns a salon called chic in Wallasey so she’s just blown her right up for working illegally 🤯🔫

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’ve only logged on to say, what a bleeping monstrosity. That is all.
Oh it’s a show , it’s not a great salon to go to tbh Claire’s rude thinks she’s all that because she runs with the wags so doesn’t shock me she’s done sallies hair and it looks like that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.