Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the difference in her face I can't get over 😳🥴
Yeah naturally pretty girl, It’s mental! Don’t get me wrong I’m fast approaching 40 and would love a little bit of work to look a bit more ‘awake’ 😩 but I really don’t have the balls 😂 I faint at the sight of a needle.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's okay everyone I've found sallie! She's been camping outside primark 😂😂
I seen this picture and instantly thought of her 😂😂
Screenshot_20200615_102116.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg what surgery is she going to end up having this time? She is ruined!!!!
I'm sure she said she wanted an even bigger arse or bigger boobs.... Wonder if she's declaring all that dosh she is so proudly showing off on her only fans 👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 3
Ugh :( disappointing to see she is selling appetite suppression crap. Just to get people involved in mlm and line her pockets. With all her health issues (if she is really taking it) she may really F*** up her kidneys and other bits and bobs... Yuk

Reactions: 4
There are usually two reasons people go abroad for surgery:
1) it’s cheaper
2) the cosmetic procedures they want to have done are banned or simply not widely carried out in the UK because of the risks associated with that particular procedure (example BBL - high death rate)

The regulations abroad are far lower, as are the standards. Also, if you return to the UK and then have complications, the NHS will simply “patch you up” and send you back to your foreign surgeon. I personally would never risk it. I had a breast uplift and implants here in the UK after a year of research, with the surgeon I chose and I paid almost £7k. I had regular check ups afterwards for a year (something you can’t do if you go abroad) and have the peace of mind of lifetime care.

Promoting “health” drinks / diets doesn’t seem to match up with going abroad for risky surgery somehow? You’re either concerned for your health or you’re not.

Reactions: 6
Omg her latest story “I’m having a low car diet for lunch” ehh??? 😂😂

• Haha
There are usually two reasons people go abroad for surgery:
1) it’s cheaper
2) the cosmetic procedures they want to have done are banned or simply not widely carried out in the UK because of the risks associated with that particular procedure (example BBL - high death rate)

The regulations abroad are far lower, as are the standards. Also, if you return to the UK and then have complications, the NHS will simply “patch you up” and send you back to your foreign surgeon. I personally would never risk it. I had a breast uplift and implants here in the UK after a year of research, with the surgeon I chose and I paid almost £7k. I had regular check ups afterwards for a year (something you can’t do if you go abroad) and have the peace of mind of lifetime care.

Promoting “health” drinks / diets doesn’t seem to match up with going abroad for risky surgery somehow? You’re either concerned for your health or you’re not.
Would you mind if I dm you. I am thinking of having something done and would like to pick your brains if you dont mind x

Oh she’s back on her health kick 🙄 can’t take her seriously when she can’t spell Ketones when it’s all over the brand she’s trying to sell 😂
I was just about to post the same picture. Seriously... trying to promote something, and can’t spell it. duck off sal 🤦🏼‍♀️

She's deffo done something to her eye ? Looks like a row of stiches to me, and she's covering it with her phone in every shot. Watch the last 24 hours it's so obvious what she's doing 🤦🏻‍♀️

lol videos don’t lie but the “I am beautiful” filter does Sallie 😂😂🙃🙃🙃
Seriously peeps where the duck is this woman getting the time to pose in front of the mirror all day. I can just about find the time for a five minute shower and that is the extent of my beauty regime. bleeping get on with your day Salli !! FFS I'm in no mood for her and her antics today !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.