Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m crying

Reactions: 1
omg i saw that as well!!!! I've never done balloons... has anyone tried it before ? what does it to you? cause i caught her a few times doing it on her story now
I have
Its like a dizzy high for like 20 seconds sometimes you can have flash backs of your life

I use to like it not anymore it gives me a headache

There is a horrible video doing the rounds locally (liverpool) of three grown women attacking some young girls in Sefton park. Someone’s just outed one of the attackers on insta and Sally’s following her

Reactions: 9
This whole situation blows my mind

I’m staying well away from Bibi’s profile. Don’t want to wake up with a horses head on my pillow...
I followed her - and she followed me back just for a few hours (my thumbnail must make me look like a brass )

Reactions: 9
There is a horrible video doing the rounds locally (liverpool) of three grown women attacking some young girls in Sefton park. Someone’s just outed one of the attackers on insta and Sally’s following her
Just seen this. Terrible. Aren't they like grown women beating on little teenage girls? Is one of them an LFC players sister?

Where can I find this??

Do we reckon that's Bibis hubby she was posting about there??

Where can I find this??

Do we reckon that's Bibis hubby she was posting about there??
One would assume so I'm gonna try and find the article....

Maybe it's no laughing matter but did anyone laugh out loud when she was posting pics of all her "firms" on stories after that guy from lpool was messaging her calling her a whopper

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed bibi as I was scared went back for a nose as i couldn’t resist and I see she’s gone private again. So I agree more screen shots please

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.