Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E04A6C58-13B1-4999-9B38-92BE1B4122E6.jpeg
Just seen this in my notifications from ages ago. Oops. I’m not even sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

That’s me reporting her and her brown stained butt cheek. Bye 146k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every time I see any of you mention G scranning crickets I laugh out load, fully just lose my tit. Tried to explain and Mr Hell is looking at me like I’ve just tit the bed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm in bits at her thinking miss marple! Going on about she knows exactly who done it, even put it in her bio at one point 😂 shes bleeping clueless and I'm living for it,

Reactions: 14
Shes back to posting pictures about anorexia and saying we've called her fat again
Poor choc ice bod is losing her cool. Nobody has called her fat or mention how much she weighs, also ya hair falls out after having a baby anyway, nothing to do with this supposed anorexia

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahh so gutted I can't see her stories but a bleeping dog grooming course. She needs to learn to clean her fanny first.

She must be DESPERATE for cash now she has no followers. I bet she will go to the docs to make some illness up for more benefits.

He is REPULSIVE, his thick ugly brows. He looks like the BFG
Full on shrek head 🤣

Reactions: 5
Not effected by it but feels the need to make a whole post dedicated to it, sallie super mam changing a nappy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes back to posting pictures about anorexia and saying we've called her fat again
Just wait till she catches up on here and works out that a tattler is (probably) the reason she’s lost her 146 k account and all those 3 million views she harked on about.
I’m hoping at the very least for a live dedicated to how she’s only going to have positive vibes in her life. 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
PAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Stabby - we come on here for a chat and a laugh and some light entertainment in between looking after ourselves our partners our kids our pets our homes our jobs our friends our finances our health our fitness - you’re wandering around a shabby one room bedsit rambling in to a 4 by 2 little box with NONE of the above! YOU ARE DELUDED GET. A. LIFE!!! Imagine your ‘life’ without social media..

You diagnose our mental health - but dont know the word defrost. Or deactivated. Amazing!

Your lips look painful doll. Painful. You do realise your speech is impaired because you have two halves of a hot dog as lips dont you?

Dog grooming. Who would let you near their gorgeous pets?! Tattlers the names - outstanding!!

AND YOUR EYELASHES MAKE ME ITCHY!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
PAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Stabby - we come on here for a wee chat and some light entertainment in between looking after ourselves our partners our kids our pets our homes our jobs our friends our finances our health our fitness - you’re wandering around a shabby one bedsit rambling in to a 4 by 2 little box with NONE of the above! YOU ARE DELUDED GET. A. LIFE!!! Imagine your ‘lifewithout social media..

You diagnose our mental health - but dont know the word defrost. Or deactivated.

Your lips look painful doll. Painful. You do realise your speech is impaired because you have two halves of a hot dog as lips dont you?

Dog grooming. Who would let you near their gorgeous pets?! Tattlers the names - outstanding!!

AND YOUR EYELASHES MAKE ME ITCHY!!!
She’s probably preparing for next years bbc pooch grooming show.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.