Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow really lolllllllll! Are you a mom at the school I love some juicy tea
Yes. Her eldest daughter was in my kid's class for a few years until she was sent to drama school. Baffles me really as N always came across a quite shy and reserved. So different to her mother.

Reactions: 6
Please can we add in the lie about having a stillborn baby? That was disturbing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell lads only been missing for a 12 hours and loads to catch up on. Seems like our Sal has โ€˜notโ€™ been reading tattle again

Reactions: 10
Can everyone please go onto her facebook and have a look at her old posts... constantly being nasty to Jeremy kyle people when ironically she has literally become those people... and talking about people on benefits using tax payers money.... its actually funny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's that much of a bleeping drip that every article written, no matter how bleeping small or negative, she shared it like she was dead proud of even getting a mention. Daily mail soon dropped her after she got scissor happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's that much of a bleeping drip that every article written, no matter how bleeping small or negative, she shared it like she was dead proud of even getting a mention. Daily mail soon dropped her after she got scissor happy.
Wonder if daily mail have been tipped off about her Asda antics.

Reactions: 2
Did she really not pay for school dinners lolllllll donโ€™t they all get them free anyways ?
Her oldest kid lives with her Dad & he is pretty good at taking care of her & paying for stuff.. youngest kid is with her Nan I doubt her Nan would run up a school bill, Iโ€™d say itโ€™s bull, sheโ€™s never had her kids long enough to run up a school bill ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
When I look for her new account I followed sheโ€™s gone! No posts, no profile photo anymore ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ Hmmm
Same! Everything is gone from Instagram. Account still up but no profile pic and all posts deleted. HIYA SAL BABE ๐Ÿ‘‹

Guess who just had a voicemail from west yorkshire police regarding a report i made about a woman exposing herself in Asda ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผ
Glad they are treating it seriously. If it was a man heโ€™d be locked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.