Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed lots of these girls can’t speak properly now after getting their lips blown up ridiculously huge, and those big false teeth put in. Lozza goodger is another and even Victoria Beckham

Reactions: 6
She’s saying that someone else bought her those fake followers?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why on earth would anyone do that?
Theres literally no way, all of the apps & website need access to your account so you have to provide email and password, even if your account is public. I would give her some benefit of the doubt if she used loads of hashtags like #follow4follow etc as that can sometimes attract these accounts (though not that many in such a short time). You bought them Sal you sad duck.

Reactions: 12
Her LIESSSSS yes you do read here. You are one bad bad liar Sallie. And duck off back home stay away from Liverpool we can’t stand you!!!

Also it’s bad enough she doesnt have custody of the kids BUT what about Elvis the dog?!? Why has her mum been lumbered with him too?! You’d think she’d have him for the company holed up in that sad soulless flat. Mind you he’s dodged up a bullet. I bet it stinks of her crusty underwear she wears writhing round for only fans. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not deleted at all cos then you won’t look as popular even though we all know you chat tit. Why do you think we wouldn’t check hahahah weirdo.

Reactions: 3
Funny how she says she don’t read here and feels better for it she’s basically answering what we’ve been writing on here hiii Sal lolllll

• Haha
I’m so confused by her life but I can’t look away. Why does she do all the lives/ stories? Who are they aimed at? Is it how she gets business? What potential ‘suitor’ is going to be shopping for a lady friend at 5am?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she does these lives and constant stories for her own benefit because she’s lonely. I don’t think she has many real people she calls friends or people who she can rely on. I think she only had her mum really. What a sad life

Reactions: 21
Sal sweetheart just sort your life out. You don’t know your arse from your elbow and you piss about everyday with your 5 am crap, MLM lies. Get a normal job, regular income, get ya sen a little fiat 500 to bomb ya gash round in and get those girls of your back with you. You aren’t filling any gaps in the influencer world all you’re doing is showing yourself up everyday. Everyone is laughing at you. Can you not see this? Everyone just wants you to sort your life out. Everyone is rooting for you to clean up and live a happy life with your babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she doing an unessesory car journes in the snow never mind a pandemic. My husband had to turn round and come home cause of the snow this morning. Schools are shutting even to key workers cause of the weather.

Reactions: 5
Haha! As if she’s bought a load of followers because she’s realised not a chance will she get 140k again. She needs reporting, she’s been out more since Christmas than I have in the last 12 months.

Reactions: 10
Haha! As if she’s bought a load of followers because she’s realised not a chance will she get 140k again. She needs reporting, she’s been out more since Christmas than I have in the last 12 months.
She's been more places in the last 3 days than I have all year! Am I right she's been from Wakefield, to Essex, back to Wakefield, up to Glasgow and now she's going to Liverpool...?!

Reactions: 11
Was she up in Scotland fo pick her new car up? Absolute moron filming a video of the snow driving on the motorway.

Reactions: 7
Just when you think she couldn't get any thicker.. recording on her phone in snow. You might not care if you kill yourself in a crash Sal but think about the other road users you are also putting in danger for the sake or your 'content' idiot

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So having spoken about a golf and pick up truck she’s in an Audi 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Do we buy it? She’s so full of tit we’d have heard earlier if she was getting her new car today.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.