Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Papparazzo

This link was posted by someone on another thread on here I’m on. Talking about the Ungi family. No wonder Sallie fled.

That was me! Yep, a lot of people in Liverpool k or the name, but she seems the type to like the notoriety.....

Reactions: 4

Zelda29

This is Sallie Axl, she has the attention of a gnat so once lockdown is over she will fuck off for some bore botched surgery then probably fall out with this Hollie girl and say the perfume mlm was a scam and she get conned as well😂
Might not have to wait for the end of lock down either.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She’s still been promoting OF as well as the MLM so that’ll be why she’s been fucked off, especially if Stephen Bear has gone too. He’s been trying to raffle off a holiday to Dubai 😂🙄

Wow, that hair is stunning. She just needs to get the lip filler removed and the eyes sorted and she would look a BILLION times better. Has Jemma Lucy ever retaliated publicly from that stuff in Dubai?

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Been looking on google and found this

Why was she even allowed to claim housing benefit, she would have got paid for big brother etc. None of these people are honest about tax etc makes me so mad while I pay so much tax for these bellends to get 12k 🤦🏼‍♀️ She won’t pay it back either

Ahebg

So sals looking for content for her lives, first up bloating 🥴 can I suggest some lives for you sal?
* how do you get your lips dissolved to get the Russian doll shape and it comes out like 2 fat sausages?
* how to not eat like a camel?
* where to buy salmon paste in 2021?
* how to get a range rover when you get shagged once every 3 months?
*how to try and become a basic bitch and still stay way below average?
* how to stand upright instead of looking mangled?
Thanks doll love the legal team you haven't got xoxox
Friday = complete hahahahaha hilarious!!!!! Eating like a camel.... cannot stop laughing!

I dont have a clue

I wonder how to go about reporting her, she is really starting to piss me off! Shes not even being secretive of the fact shes travelling up and down the country to nosh every tom dick and Harry off or get her sausages refilled, shes flaunting it thinking shes above the law!

Exactly what she did at Christmas. The time she had with her child, she spent setting up a ring light in her mum’s kitchen to take selfies, and then spent time rolling her eyes sat on the sofa before fucking off out with her mates. But she will likely use her children as an excuse for travel
you can report a travel concern to any local police

ksr96

Chatty Member
I’m not surprised she’s bloated with the amount of salt in her diet. It was unbelievable - salt and aromat in the poaching pan, salt and aromat on the base of spinach and tomatoes and then she added the eggs and then put more salt and aromat on!
And the booze as well, coke and booze and a shit tonne of salt MSG has bloated her.
I’m 5’4 as well and 53kg and I don’t look bloated like that at 10am. It’s her lifestyle that’s making her bloated

Prinxo

King prawn was the lad whos passport she burnt i remember that 😅 he probably paid for the holiday too

• Wow