Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What absolute bollocks 😂 does she not realise how much of an absolute dick she’s making herself look?? She’s a massive fan of shite that’s for sure! I don’t know whether to feel pity or laugh at anyone who is falling for this utter bullshit!
You’ve got to be a special kind of stupid to buy into that. Who on earth believes this bollocks.

Reactions: 10
You can really see the mess that’s been made of her eyes , the creasing on them is shocking !

Reactions: 8
Laughing my tits off that she thinks she’s wifey material because she can knock up:

Watery Tinned fish with MSG
Eggs with packet rice and chilli
Pour bottled sweet and sour sauce over fish
Blanch Spinach and drown it in salt and pepper
Stir fry noodles, unwrap crab sticks and bang them on top.

Open a restaurant Stabby, then you can come off the UC and might have the chance make 11k a month 👏🏼👏🏼🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck me I'd rather eat 7 days at wetherspoons than eat at her restaurant. She needs to invest in a colander, everything is watery as duck 🤮

It wouldn't shock me if she was on a disability allowance for PTSD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I want to know what aromat tastes like 😂
You can tell she is sooooo bored
I am actually surprised she’s stopped breaking lockdown to this extent. Seen as she doesn’t believe in it this must be killing her not to Chuck it all and go get smashed in someone’s garage playing an iPod on an old oil can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I want to know what aromat tastes like 😂
You can tell she is sooooo bored
I am actually surprised she’s stopped breaking lockdown to this extent. Seen as she doesn’t believe in it this must be killing her not to Chuck it all and go get smashed in someone’s garage playing an iPod on an old oil can 😂
I wish she would go and do this, I miss the old Sallie! Whenever I’d view her stories I’d run here to see what’s all being said, now we’re all talking about aromat and FM perfume. Where did it all go wrong?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she would go and do this, I miss the old Sallie! Whenever I’d view her stories I’d run here to see what’s all being said, now we’re all talking about aromat and FM perfume. Where did it all go wrong?!
I’d love for her to sort her life out but god if this version of Stabby sticks around i’m off 😴

Reactions: 13
I’d love for her to sort her life out but god if this version of Stabby sticks around i’m off 😴
The only way she would redeem herself in my eyes would be fighting to get her kids back but she’s too busy being a boss babe to even give a tit about them.

Reactions: 12
Isn’t what she is doing fighting to get her kids back?? She does seem to be trying to sort out her life no doubt with the end goal in sight being having her kids back. We are all quick to slate her and say she needs to sort her life out and she is still criticised when she is trying so she can’t win really.

On a side note I can’t for one min believe all this I’ve just replied to all my messages when you dm me write TEAM as if she’s got hundreds of them for days on end 😂. This perfume ‘business’ surely has a very limited life span and she will be onto something else soon. But as they say god loves a trier!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes posted her 5am club video and the cup is getting thrown about more than her in dubai, which makes me think there is sweet FA in that cup. My guess is shes going back to bed after that video its just a show for the gram BOSS BABE CEO STABO SALO
On another note i really do hope she gets herself back on track got to give it to her she never gives up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t what she is doing fighting to get her kids back?? She does seem to be trying to sort out her life no doubt with the end goal in sight being having her kids back. We are all quick to slate her and say she needs to sort her life out and she is still criticised when she is trying so she can’t win really.

On a side note I can’t for one min believe all this I’ve just replied to all my messages when you dm me write TEAM as if she’s got hundreds of them for days on end 😂. This perfume ‘business’ surely has a very limited life span and she will be onto something else soon. But as they say god loves a trier!
She never owns her tit that's her trouble. She doesn't give 2 fucks about those kids shes a selfish prick.

Sal priority is herself and always will be

What’s the benefit in waking up so early 🤷‍♀️ Are we supposed to be impressed or something?

I get up at 5.40 every morning to drive to work🤨. (A concept alien to her)

Reactions: 13
What’s the benefit in waking up so early 🤷‍♀️ Are we supposed to be impressed or something?

I get up at 5.40 every morning to drive to work🤨. (A concept alien to her)
The idea is it’s beneficial to those of us with actual jobs. Get up at 5 and get tit done before work so it’s all done when you finish. She’s doing it because it’s a current trend. She must be bored witless by 9.

She must take her meds at night, you would nearly think she’s high in the mornings. Let’s hope she stays on them this time. 🙈 there is no way she will ever get her kids back. No matter what she has done to improve herself

Reactions: 4
Her workout this morning killed me. She was clearly feeling uneasy in that park and then setting the phone down and running up to do the tricep dips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
.. She does realize that the two pictures are of the same person? Saw this half awake and the irony slapped me across the face. Typical Sal, expecting all reward and no work

Reactions: 6
Sod running though that dark place at 5am. I would be worried about getting attacked 😫. She must look really strange just having a proper convo with her phone and filming herself on the way back home .

The idea is it’s beneficial to those of us with actual jobs. Get up at 5 and get tit done before work so it’s all done when you finish. She’s doing it because it’s a current trend. She must be bored witless by 9.
And knackered by 9 also lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.