Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her for more info about this ‘business opportunity’ and it turns out she’s trying to build a team to sell FM perfumes 😂😂 she’s not selling it herself but she wants a team to sell them all so she earns a profit from her teams earnings. You cannot make this tit up 😂😂😂
no way!! And she reckons everyone on her team will earn £11k a month 🤣 fuckin hilarious mate! They’d be lucky to make £11. Last thing I would think of buying, a knock off perfume I can’t wear as We’re in lockdown.
That must be what her course was, how to say something without ever actually letting anyone know what the duck you’re on about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I messaged her for more info about this ‘business opportunity’ and it turns out she’s trying to build a team to sell FM perfumes 😂😂 she’s not selling it herself but she wants a team to sell them all so she earns a profit from her teams earnings. You cannot make this tit up 😂😂😂

Mod edit: Keep it on Tattle.
I knew it would be some pyramid scheme thing. I did think it might be Ketones or Herbalife hahaha but FM fragrances. She is such a loser.

Reactions: 15
Those fkn lips!!! 😭😭😭 she looks like she’s got a dead fkn jellyfish attached to her 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hahaha I knew it would be that, she must be desperate for the free car that they lease in your name then don’t pay the instalment if you don’t hit your target 😭😭🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Fm perfumes are rubbish, people will tell you they are made at the same factory, like when the dior lot clock off at 5, the fm lot come and take over but just use different bottles and the same stuff 🤣 fm just copy the basic top and bottom notes of a perfume so that on first sniff it smells similar. However proper perfumes will be made up of varying top, bottom notes and heart notes so that throughout the day and depending on your skin certain notes will then come through.and they are NoT made at the same factory, FM have their own factory. Plus it bleeping jars me as perfume is artistry and doing snide versions is wrong.

(I work for a few years on perfumes so I get passionate about this 😂 sorry)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Fm perfumes are rubbish, people will tell you they are made at the same factory, like when the dior lot clock off at 5, the fm lot come and take over but just use different bottles and the same stuff 🤣 fm just copy the basic top and bottom notes of a perfume so that on first sniff it smells similar. However proper perfumes will be made up of varying top, bottom notes and heart notes so that throughout the day and depending on your skin certain notes will then come through.and they are NoT made at the same factory, FM have their own factory. Plus it bleeping jars me as perfume is artistry and doing snide versions is wrong.

The best part of a perfume is buying into the brand and treating yourself to something nice, I don’t get FM at all. And all these boss babes on 20 grand a month with the paid for évoque from selling a few £12 perfumes it proper baffles me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

This is really interesting, I always wondered if they were worth a try or not

Reactions: 5

Your joking???? What a cow. And who in their right mind is arsed about perfume right now.

Reactions: 6
The best part of a perfume is buying into the brand and treating yourself to something nice, I don’t get FM at all. And all these boss babes on 20 grand a month with the paid for évoque from selling a few £12 perfumes it proper baffles me 😭
I know, it can’t be legit??

I love how amazing everything is when she’s not even stated yet then it fails and you never hear if it again...... like the cleaning company she had.... amazing, amazing, amazing,.... then never hear of it again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
no way!! And she reckons everyone on her team will earn £11k a month 🤣 fuckin hilarious mate! They’d be lucky to make £11. Last thing I would think of buying, a knock off perfume I can’t wear as We’re in lockdown.
That must be what her course was, how to say something without ever actually letting anyone know what the duck you’re on about
I knew she was up to some pyramid scheme. Those perfumes are the actual pits! If you cant afford a decent one go zara or somewhere similar.
How many girls are doing perfumes, ketones, ts life etc is boring. duck off with your star promotions, director levels its actual bullshit and floods my Facebook every day with their algorithm comments. Its beyond bleeping sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
also completely baffled 😩

Reactions: 4
I always get my husband a Poundland aftershave for Christmas as a joke and we noticed the other day that the one I got him this time was a FM one. All these boss babes shilling them for £14.99 and they’re available for a quid in the pound shop. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s not even earning 11k a year I bet, and she’s boasting abar making others money. Help ya self out Sal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she cooking if she got a load of those meal preps delivered? And why, if she “loves cooking”, did she get a load of meal preps delivered? This bleeping girl...
86C863C6-CAB1-4742-85DE-491031C31CE3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.