Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stop
It's a gossip site, we're here for the gossip. You keep bragging that you have reasons to hate her, good for you!
I tune in here for the weekly car crashes in sallies life, don't know her, don't want to know her but it's entertaining, I have a grand life actually, but tattle is often better than what's on TV so I use my down time to giggle at these threads.
As for social workers on this site, so what? There are lawyers, nurses, social workers and everything in between on here, a gossip site for the gossip!!
Are you telling me you'd complain if you saw a nurse at a local restaurant having a glass of wine on her day off??? Catch yourself on

Reactions: 48

And yet here are a few of the comments you’ve liked?? Incredible double standards babe

Reactions: 40
I think there is a difference between trolling someone and being on a gossip site no?
If this was getting written directly to her it would be a different story
She doesn’t have to read it
As for the negative energy thing I am constantly laughing on here so it’s quite the opposite! It’s not that serious

Reactions: 23
Fancy trying to white Knight sallie, while you've been calling her a coked up slag.

Reactions: 46
https://giphy.com/3httMSE1V6YBqWGJYj Oh bore off!
Back peddling to appease your conscious

Fancy trying to white Knight sallie, while you've been calling her a coked up slag.
Maybe she knows who amber is and wants that £150. Got to wipe the slate clean first

Reactions: 27
Lmao I may be able to take some of what that xoxo person said seriously, if they hadn’t been so vocal in slating her themselves I don’t think anyone on here wants any harm to come to her, quite the opposite infact.
I think what *most* people take issue with is the harmful insta life she is constantly promoting, the drama, the TOTAL fucking disregard for the current pandemic, sharing dangerous conspiracy theories... I could go on.
Many people here have had personal experience with her, many are friends of people she has wronged and many are just watching and commenting as she puts absolutely everything on display.
I have said before, if she removed herself from social media and quietly sorted her shit out, I don’t think anyone would have a problem with that but I don’t know how that person can say any of that with a straight face, while theyhave been so active in ripping her

Reactions: 17
I think gossipgirl/sallie didn't realise we could see all her past posts.

Reactions: 32

What does “Yous” mean?
What does “sad act” mean?
Can’t wait to see what your council say about your random complaint about a gossip site
Sooooooy this thing happened this year some illness or something, I can’t remember the name, yous might recall it. Well it turns out people are spending more time on line as their lives are on hold, not because they are sad acts.

Reactions: 26
I never contact Sal directly or any of the people I comment on so I do not troll them

Reactions: 27
Seems your own guilt on comments you have made towards her not anyone else’s , have a word with yourself before you judge others for their own opinions, I know this girl personally I also know her family , and deserves all she gets the way she conducts her life and using her mental health as a excuse ,
Uses children to benefit herself weather it be to use against people in the recent rants towards other girls babies , Sallie has done far worse , theirs a list of men she’s cheated with - James lock to think of firstly , very public , she wasn’t even with her ex so why have the issue , she needs to have a reality check , as do you for thinking your any better than anyone else that calls Sal out or voices opinions on her life that she makes very public

Reactions: 21
What are ‘the council’ going to do you idiot. They literally have nothing to do with a. The internet, b. Social services, c. ‘Trolling’ (which isn’t actually a crime itself)
Unless you are calling them to come collect you after you put yourself in the bin, you silly bellend.

Reactions: 57
Shut up you boring cunt

Reactions: 70
People can do what the fuck they like in their spare time luv, this is an anonymous gossip website

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.