Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I use to dip in and out, I was hoping someone would do a recap on this thread because I’m too lazy to read them all and don’t have the time 😂 but I feel like Sallie needs to be added to my permanent list. I would love to know what went down when she was in Dubai (I read she hit rock bottom?) and with Jem 😂 maybe I shouldn’t be lazy and go back and read but I’m hoping to catch on from now on.
I’m excited to be here 😂😂😂😂😂 x
Go back and read it all!!!!!! That’s me being rude and a bully to make you read it 🥊 no, really.. it’ll be the best couple of hours you’ll ever have.. RAAATTTT GERRRRLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now we have to just wait for her to get booked to get her area back to Dubai. Bet she’s massively lied about her age

These rich Arabs don’t want haggard 34 year olds with baggy beef curtains, she def would have said she’s 25

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s quite low down on the list because Instagram have made her difficult to find, probably because of the Only Fans content. She’s defo still there.
I can see her now....

Genuine query.... .I thought in places like Dubai, you'd have to cover up to respect their way of life/religion/culture? But she flaunts her whole body with her piss flaps basically hanging out.

Reactions: 4
I can see her now....

Genuine query.... .I thought in places like Dubai, you'd have to cover up to respect their way of life/religion/culture? But she flaunts her whole body with her piss flaps basically hanging out.
They turn a blind eye to prostitution over there because it generates a lot of income and tourism. Plus, all the rich people in high places use prostitutes. If you go into the majority of hotels you will see girls sat alone waiting to be approached by customers and many of the big hotels offer free entry and buffet to single 'working' women because they know they will attract rich men and business for them! Its quite shocking really

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
They also have someone in the reception area in most hotels checking you are staying there before you go up in the lift.
When you call a hotel you have to know the persons name of the room you want as it’s known for prostitutes to ring random rooms hoping a single man will answer and want ‘company’

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know I use to dip in and out, I was hoping someone would do a recap on this thread because I’m too lazy to read them all and don’t have the time 😂 but I feel like Sallie needs to be added to my permanent list. I would love to know what went down when she was in Dubai (I read she hit rock bottom?) and with Jem 😂 maybe I shouldn’t be lazy and go back and read but I’m hoping to catch on from now on.
I’m excited to be here 😂😂😂😂😂 x
Its so worth it 😂 you won’t be disappointed lol Dubai’s ultimate meltdown 😂😭

Sal it’s *online* babe but you obviously are a writer with 4* GCSE’s so you knew that 🤣

she really is something else 🤣🤣🤣

Some bird called Becca Edwards has apparently been having it off with her Ex. I think the one she stabbed but not sure.

and Sal has gone mental about Becca sleeping with her Man. Sal clearly doesn’t understand what EX means and stabbing him probs is a huge deal breaker when it comes to him being her man !

any how she then went on to have a epic melt down on Instagram calling her Rat Gurllll. And getting all Ballsy because she was drunk.

think there was loads of drama with some guy called Erfan too.

she has since returned to the U.K. with her tail between her legs.

im sure plenty more went down too but that’sjust the icing on the cake
It was the rat girl moment that made me stay! I was howling x

Reactions: 12
THREAD SUGGESTION

Sallie Axl #14 Small little fox eye and a life that's a lie; RAT GIIIRRRRLLLL loves the chang and will do owt for a grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They turn a blind eye to prostitution over there because it generates a lot of income and tourism. Plus, all the rich people in high places use prostitutes. If you go into the majority of hotels you will see girls sat alone waiting to be approached by customers and many of the big hotels offer free entry and buffet to single 'working' women because they know they will attract rich men and business for them! Its quite shocking really
Ooooh free buffet you say? 👀 I’m in the wrong job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion

Sallie Axl #14 my lips look like a sack but at least I have fingers and toes that match

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Looks like shes in that rhoc lystras boujee restaurant, that had its celebrity opening on Friday.
Yep she wasn’t invited and yep she be having a small plate side salad 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like shes in that rhoc lystras boujee restaurant, that had its celebrity opening on Friday.
Yep she wasn’t invited and yep she be having a small plate side salad 🙄😂
Poor old side salad Sal. A tiny meal to match her tiny eye 👁

The move to Dubai turned a bit sour,
Still pretending she doesn’t charge by the hour

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Everything is pretty quiet on the Sal front ☕

Must be time for some drama?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.