Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you duck! More like you got sick of men curling a turd out on your face!
Still can’t believe girls let men do this 🤮. Has there been evidence she lets men do this or are we assuming this is what she gets up to . I mean if the cap fits n all ? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Missed my girls what a fkn joke, this cows deluded. Aw please someone WhatsApp I want to see how much she gets paid by these dirty Arabs! They usually pay thousands more for unprotected sex as well 🤮
Do you think this is cos they knowingly pass STD’s on or cos they just don’t want to use a condom?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you duck! More like you got sick of men curling a turd out on your face!
MISSED MY GIRLS!! Not spent 1 day with them.

Arfans fucked her off basically as he was her fixer over there. Funny the minute she comes back and signed with that Dolls agency

Better luck next time Sal

From a barrister to a brass 😂😂😂
Barrister. She needs to learn basic English first the scruff

Reactions: 17
Back to Dubai on the 11th? But an earlier answer she gave said she’d be spending all of Christmas with her kids. She can’t keep up with her lies at all. Just admit you’ve been blacklisted from Dubai for making an absolute show of yourself.

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion -
She’s a Hoe Hoe Hoe,Will Sal give Santa a blow....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was so confused there wonder why it’s changed
It was a bit risqué as thread titles must have no swearing, no sex or drug reference. There’s a set of rules and you can get warning points if you make it. Saying nowt about fruit machines thread title 😶😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean having to sell ya fanny when there’s lit nothing left to sell.....to her it’s just like selling pelmets......ironic? much?! Down to her last resort now to make some tokens....scruffy cow

Reactions: 9
One of the funniest things on this thread, bar raaaat gerrrl, btw can’t that just be the new title?!?

..... is PELMETS!

AYYYYEEEE pelmets!
I need someone to doo mee pelmets.
As new pelmets for sayle babe! Only slightly jizzed and stinkin’.

I swear (down) never heard of these things before!
I don’t know anyone who has such monstrosities in their home!
Maybe in country hotels, I’ve stayed at? Strictly for the over 70s, what is her bloody obsession with them?!?

“PELMETS!
I suck helmets for a living. “

Yep I've lost it! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.