Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saggy-lipped Sal,
She’s coked-up to hell,
Ranting and raving,
‘cause G’s misbehaving,
Get her to Marbs,
to earn a new car,
Worst mom in the world,
She’s a real rat gerl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I’ve wrote a book” well a splendid grammar example there. I’m sure Stephen Fry is quaking in his boots - future Pulitzer Prize winner I think!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion-

Sal reckons you’re a wrong un if your fingernails don’t match your toes.
Where will she spend Christmas? A job with one of her ho ho hoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If my daughter walked into the restaurant like that I would bleeping disown her. Dirty skank in wipe clean pleather, bet it smells of musty old cum🤮

She needs to get over her book that probably sold about 10 copies. It was about 2 pages long and it's common knowledge they have a ghostwriter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whos the older lady on her story? Someones mum? 😂
That’s sallies mum god love her looks like she’s drove to Liverpool to finally meet her mum with her girls

Nah don’t pay to advertise on her stories, just message her to correct her spelling and the dumb bleep will feature you for free 😂😂
No way did she post this woman’s profile for correcting her on her spelling?

Reactions: 1
It’s like watching a child/teenager. Misbehaves with total belief it’s justified and thinks drinking, filming for her social media is the coolest thing ever. I did a little quick google and came up with this 😂

Age regression may be the result of a medical or psychiatric issue. For example, some individuals experiencing significant distress or pain may revert to childlike behavior as a means to cope with anxiety or fear. Certain mental health issues make age regression more likely.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.