Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red nails on the hands....nothing/nude on the toes....but then again that’s personality 315 that was in London....wouldn’t trust her either 🙄🤥 but she needs something to feel about..and matching nails is easier for her than showing geniune love for her children
Plus the blag Dior outfit !

Reactions: 4
I’ve had it before with some sket with 20,000 followers asked me why I was watching her stories like a stalker ! Public profile and tagging about a million things so people click on them but then don’t want people watching their online lives ! I don't get it!
I only came across Sallie being bored in lockdown ( some of us are actually complying to the rules! ). She’s right I don’t have much of a life at the moment because there is duck all to do! Im sure when low becomes normal again poor Sallie will miss the ‘millions’ of views she’s getting at the moment! Enjoy it love, it won’t last long!!

Reactions: 16
Funny how we aint seen this bish in a car for months?!
She’s either lost her licence or she wasn’t able to afford the payments so had it taken off her. Either is very plausible but I think it’s the latter.

Reactions: 10
She’s deffo not been able to afford it so had to give it back to the lease company.

Reactions: 11
Haha always a pissing contest with her. I’m 41 years old and own my 5 bedroom house outright from hard graft. I also own my lush little Mini Cooper outright. All my kids live under my roof and are bought up by me.

ive had some tough times including having my first child at 16 and then being widowed with 3 young children and being left with nothing. I put myself thru uni with said kids in tow without being a benefit fraudster and now earn a pretty decent wage. Us ‘losers’ are out here bossing at life Sal. We don’t have all designer gear but we have what we need and a happy drama free stable life.

I also got an A in English but luckily I’ve managed to maintain it and know when to use ‘Their, there & they’re’ for example. She’s sure killed a fair few brain cells over the years it seems.
Amazing woman!

Reactions: 12
I’m confused with this dolls thing, they put people in touch with Instagram models who will advertise their stuff? Our sal has been doing half price advertising deals for weeks, surely you could just go to get direct 🤷‍♀️

Ya know Sal, I'm no genius but maybe if you want people to stop talking about you then stop doing and posting tit for them to talk about? Just a thought 🙃

Reactions: 13
It’s not just me is it, that line doesn’t make sense?
First thing I noticed! There's no need for the "a" at all. I think it's some start up, dodgy business that will amount to nothing, but these girls need the attention so they have lapped it up. There's nothing else on the website, apart from contact details. Bit fishy!!

Hi fellow stalkers, reading through the old threads... 😳💩😂
And the current thread, loving that the old girl is getting the bus to sell her riddled old fanny, ironic as it probably looks like a vandalised bus seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She thrives off Tattle !! She’s a narc & needs this for validation. If no one was talking about her she would lose her mind !!
She manages to spin all the things that are said on here into us being jealous of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who is Bibi? Keep seeing her mentioned..
She was mentioned in the earlier threads, she seems to be some pimp/fixer. Her Facebook says she's from Slovakia and is filled of videos of her loving herself but not like the other girls there's deffo something different about her, her ig is now private after I messaged her the other day asking about only fans.

Edit: I don't want to join that site was just being a nosey biatch 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.