Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things people will do for money 🤢
Just to keep up with the lifestyle

Reactions: 5
I’m pmsl 😂 she genuinely believes her own lies 🤷🏼‍♀️ No Sallie they are NOT your natural lips however much you would like them to be!

I've said it before, but it's no wonder she's such a head f*ck. That first picture with the dark hair - absolutely stunning. Now, absolutely gopping, beyond hideous. She must rue the day she got so obsessed with surgery.

Reactions: 8
Sal hun, you get bummed for money to have your nails done and drive a range that you’ll never own.. I know whose shoes I’d rather be in and it’s not your shoe zone spunk filled ones..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol all that talk earlier about not seeing her car and now she is driving? Bet it aint the same one though!

Reactions: 6
There’s female doctors, lawyers, scientists and scholars out there all without matching nails and toes, all not skanky, all with more class and elegance in their little finger than Sallie will ever have in her life. What a sad mentality to pass on to her daughters.
Imagine you’re sat in the GPs getting diagnosed and to your horror you notice she doesn’t have matching nails and toes... Call for a second opinion immediately 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she has to come on here, read the comments and tries to validate her pathetic life. Sal get a bleeping hobby and maybe phone your kids or go xmas shopping for them. Sad bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually felt a bit sorry for her when I first came on here , but def not now ! She is a fruit cake. 35 and still chasing the rich / influencer lifestyle. It’s so cringe 😬. As with 💩💩 do these men wipe their arses after ? And then what happens after they have been 💩on ? Do they have a shower collect the cash and then act like they are super rich , partying on a yatch ?!

I actually felt a bit sorry for her when I first came on here , but def not now ! She is a fruit cake. 35 and still chasing the rich / influencer lifestyle. It’s so cringe 😬. As with 💩💩 do these men wipe their arses after ? And then what happens after they have been 💩on ? Do they have a shower collect the cash and then act like they are super rich , partying on a yatch ?!
Or even go out for dinner 🥴take pics for the gram and their dinner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Sorry, I know it was me that started this & I got cursed for it 🤣 But once you see it, you can’t unsee it !! Jessica Alves in today’s Daily Mail - our Sal’s actual double. Especially after the Fox eye surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You alright today Sal. I went Christmas shopping with my daughter. Our toes and fingers still don’t match though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sight of her walking around that shopping centre breathing her crappy porta potty breath all over the place actually does my head in, whack a mask on you absolute spreader 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.