Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got blocked by her lol. Stupid witch.
Christ, anyone that ever says they feel sorry for her please come back to this post. What’s skanky is your smeg incrusted leggings whilst getting your matching nails Sal. Oh and your ‘car’ is only 800 quid a month because of you’re abysmal credit rating, hold on, oh hold on, I thought you owned the car leasing company? You’ve given yourself a REALLY bad deal there girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She gives me rage !! Not having your nails done is skanky?! I think getting tit on, selling your Fanny for £3 a go, stabbing your ex, taking Coke & not being allowed to see your kids is skanky!!

Shallow as a teaspoon !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Pin back in for Dubai.

She has not had her car for an age.

Assume it's a pimping page?

Reactions: 8
Just got blocked by her lol. Stupid witch.
£800 for a car yet she was walking to the bus stop a few week ago...

You knoooww if she had an £800pm car she’d be filming her nails over the steering wheel every 5 mins like the basic witch she is 😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
haha I would rather have my mismatched nails and kids still living with me than be paying £800 a month for a bad credit rented car, sitting in jizzy leggings, begging free manicures with a new set of bezzies every week 😂🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Shes really obsessed with this car situation. She thinks she is better than everyone because she has a leased car? Lol.

£800pm? Credit must be SHOCKING!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Red nails on the hands....nothing/nude on the toes....but then again that’s personality 315 that was in London....wouldn’t trust her either 🙄🤥 but she needs something to feel about..and matching nails is easier for her than showing geniune love for her children
I think that blag Dior blazer offends me more than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
haha I would rather have my mismatched nails and kids still living with me than be paying £800 a month for a bad credit rented car, sitting in jizzy leggings, begging free manicures with a new set of bezzies every week 😂🥳
Literally. I own a house and have a decent job earning more than she probably is (not that it matters though!!!) but I choose to spend it wisely! Stupid cow. Was surprised she replied to be honest! Clearly 144k or so followed are fake if she has time to reply to everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s gets me is how she cares so much about the money she clearly doesn’t have, like people give a tit about that rather than the fact that she isn’t a fit mother and she’s had custody removed. As if you’d even include the price of a car you definitely DONT have. Wouldn’t surprise me if when all that stuff was kicking off with ungi at her house she drunk/drug drive somewhere to ‘get away’ and doesn’t even have the car or a licence anymore. She’s surrounded by enablers as well, I bet she thinks we’re all proper ugly on here and live in squats and drive around in proper bangers of cars 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So if your nails and toes don't match then your untrustworthy?

At least I can pay for my own maintenance love!

Reactions: 10
Like I said a few goes back... I don’t think she’s able to drive at the mo 👀
She was already at the top of her points and I know she wasn’t allowed to drive and went to court and appealed it , she got them wiped and was able to drive as a final chance , this wasn’t long before she moved into that flat in Liverpool with Gerrard , I was told this by her stepsister so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I recon she’s been fined and banned again personally

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought our Sal was all about empowering women, but she can’t trust girls who don’t have matching fingers and toes?? But babe, you’re all for women loving women, and not hating on each other or putting them down, I’m confused my love, which one is it?
i don’t trust her, her minging cheap filler, stinky weave, cum-stained clothes, or her terrible fake bags 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.