Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is no attack on anyone whos had fillers in fact i had them done once but im not surprised by the migration especially since shes been having them done since she said she was 17. Its so scary what us humans put in our bodies to find self love within ourselves. I dont even want to know where other injectables shes had are now around her body

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she using a filter over her “dissolved lips”’my god for them to crease like that am surprised any Asthetics nurse continued topping them up tbh , the way it was making her talk in her story 😂 she hated it she cut the story off 😂

Reactions: 2
I reckon she’s not had anything done at all. She’s got blue lips coz used all her UC and got no gas. Put a fuckin cardy on Sal 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having so much time on your hands to get all these procedures when you have 2 young kids 🤣
Sat with my 3yo playing paw patrol on the Xbox and living life with my chipped toe nail polish ✌🏽All the showing off just makes her look like a massive MUG.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is Sal still a homeless hobo wearing someone else’s grubby clobber getting free beauty treatments? 😂
Living her BEST life still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't know how she can be arsed with the constant surgeries and procedures. We're in lockdown, there's no where to bleeping go to show it off. By the time I go on a night out il be about 95 and won't give a tit what I look like

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Living near Wilmslow? What happened to the flat she bought in Leeds??? 😂😂😂
The actual state of her lips aswell, I’ve seen more attractive wrinkly rings at Chester Zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't know how she can be arsed with the constant surgeries and procedures. We're in lockdown, there's no where to bleeping go to show it off. By the time I go on a night out il be about 95 and won't give a tit what I look like
I know right. I’ve spent lockdown painting my house, bonding time with my kids, studying a new qualification, working hard, saving money from clothes/going out etc. Not saying it’s not been hard but I’ve embraced it for what it is, adapted. She can’t. How sad to spend all of it alone or wearing someone else’s clothes, not even sleeping in her own bed, not seeing her kids and on the bones of her arse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone got on to her blag Cartier rings? I’ve seen more convincing looking washers from screw fix 😆 probs where KHM got Mattys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Looks like she's been signed up by some tacky agency. I bet she paid for that no way an agency would associate with her.

The comments are rolling in already under the company profile 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.