Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know last week she had it all! Some diamanté loubs, a living room with a camcorder in it and the heavy chain handbag. All of a sudden she put on the stained dress and the day went down the drain!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know last week she had it all! Some diamanté loubs, a living room with a camcorder in it and the heavy chain handbag. All of a sudden she put on the stained dress and the day went down the drain!
Ah it’s true it was the dirty dress of doom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just spent the last hour reading about 15 pages. This witch just does not surprise me anymore in the slightest. I don’t feel sorry for her whatsoever, times in the past I have. She has every opportunity in the world to give up this fake insta life and live a decent happy life but she chooses not to. I know of people who have got their kids taken off them for a lotttt less than what Sallie has and they’ve fought tooth and nail to get them back, this witch clearly has no intentions of getting them back, and rightly so for their sake! If anything happens to her it’s all her own doing, like I’ve said she could give up all of this and have a decent life, she could even pay privately for health regarding her mental state. But she doesn’t, so duck her! Sorry if I sound insensitive af but I don’t buy her “mental health” issues anymore, it’s just an excuse to try and have a free pass to being a complete wanker!

Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ it’s taken me three days to read the last two threads. What a bleeping emotional roller coaster that was. Who’s making Rat Gerl T-shirt’s then? I’m ready for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've been a long time lurker on this thread and the one time I go into labour and have my baby i miss all the drama. Can someone PLEASE recap the chaos that happened over the last few days? I don't have time to read through all the threads with a 4 day old 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Also, I might be thinking too much into it but she posted on her stories earlier of her holding her babies hand. It’s probably unrelated but I’m thinking it could be a petty jab at Sal and I’m here 👏🏻 for 👏🏻 it 👏🏻
I thought exactly the same. Shes posting a lot about spending time with her daughter baking cakes etc

Reactions: 2
Ahh congratulations xx

I've been a long time lurker on this thread and the one time I go into labour and have my baby i miss all the drama. Can someone PLEASE recap the chaos that happened over the last few days? I don't have time to read through all the threads with a 4 day old 🙈

Reactions: 2
Congratulations girl hope your both doing great ❤

Reactions: 9
Congratulations 👍🏻Xx

Reactions: 5
Sallie,

You don't want you children which is sad but strange. I am just so pleased that your children are growing up in a safe, secure and loving environment. I am sure they see other children with their mum and wonder why you have abandoned them.

What you fail to grasp is that in a couple of years they will have access to mobile phones/laptops and will be doing a Google search on you.

Do you really want them to see all the stuff that you are posting on social media? They will learn about you from this source. Do you really want your children to know all this about their mothers behaviour?

Just think what that is going to do their mental health.

Reactions: 13
On another note I just looked up the Gerald dude she tried to ✂.

omg could the fellas eyes be any closer together.
Sorry to derail just really need to say that 🤣

• Haha
Congratulations 🥳 Hope you’re both doing well

Reactions: 5
Them videos are absolutely brilliant. duck monopoly, me and fam spent an hour yesterday coming up with rat gerl songs. I've told the kids this is why you don't take drugs or post your hole on the internet.

Being serious though Sallie is the type of person who doesn't know how to love, they don't have it in them the same way we do, they don't feel remorse, guilt or regret. It's all about them, their importance trumps everything and everyone else, and so the only way they can feel something is by drug taking and having sketty pervs give them validation. When she accuses others of doing the things she has done herself is called projecting, she doesn't see the hypocrisy like we do. The saddest part of it is that she will always be like this, she will never get her tit together, she will always be a toxic disaster and ultimately, she will die old and alone.

I never once saw Gram pics of Sallie doing anything much with the kids except dressing them up. They looked lush don’t get me wrong but no soft play or craft or cooking etc. Long time ago she used to take n to dancing classes or something but nothing lately.
She posted once about enjoying taking n to school and going to the park. Was so sweet. What happened to her 😢

Them videos are absolutely brilliant. duck monopoly, me and fam spent an hour yesterday coming up with rat gerl songs. I've told the kids this is why you don't take drugs or post your hole on the internet.

Being serious though Sallie is the type of person who doesn't know how to love, they don't have it in them the same way we do, they don't feel remorse, guilt or regret. It's all about them, their importance trumps everything and everyone else, and so the only way they can feel something is by drug taking and having sketty pervs give them validation. When she accuses others of doing the things she has done herself is called projecting, she doesn't see the hypocrisy like we do. The saddest part of it is that she will always be like this, she will never get her tit together, she will always be a toxic disaster and ultimately, she will die old and alone.
this is so true. There’s a big difference between taking pride in looking good and wanting creeps to wank over you!!!

On another note...she’s very quiet. Do we think she’s ok?

Reactions: 8
She’ll never change. She doesn’t want too, loves being stuck in a vicious cycle of

clean eating > Coke rants >drinking talking to strangers on IG LIVE > realises how lonely and tit her life is and wants to change > and repeat.

I’d take a wild guess that she has accepted she’s a tit mum and they are better off not in her care.

• Heart
clean eating > Coke rants >drinking talking to strangers on IG LIVE > realises how lonely and tit her life is and wants to change > and repeat.

This is so true! Horrible to think this is how somebody is choosing to live their life but makes the absolute car crash of it all easier to follow. Its just so easy to predict the next erratic episode

Reactions: 4
CDFE0CE1-BC02-46C6-BF52-5F5E1BA2CB3A.jpeg

If joe Anderson doesn’t recruit Sal for this campaign : “DONT BE A RAT, GET YOUR VAXX” then I’m done #rattttgerrrrl

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.