Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I know it was me that started this & I got cursed for it 🤣 But once you see it, you can’t unsee it !! Jessica Alves in today’s Daily Mail - our Sal’s actual double. Especially after the Fox eye surgery.
I think this all the time......hence my profile pic! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do laugh at these comments but they are trolls.

We talk on here but we don’t stalk her pictures and write nasty stuff no matter how true it is.

When she starts ranting about tattle those are the pricks that give the rest of us a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this all the time......hence my profile pic! 🤣
Ffs 😂😂😂😂

That guy/ profile that’s commented on the Dolls agency IG is the one that Sal called a P***do

Why is she not wearing a mask ! Boils my blood, so effing selfish !! She’s not quarantined from Dubai, she’s spreading God knows what germs around.

Although she doesn’t give a tit about her kids, so why would she give a tit about protecting the vulnerable. But as long as her fingers & toes match 🙄

Reactions: 15
Super mum of the year shopping. Looks like she's read tattle and thought tit, I need to make me look decent, jumped on the bus to the nearest shopping centre and bought a few shite presents.
And will she stop banging on about her lips and put a bleeping mask on to cover her tit potty breath. She makes me VOMIT

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please tell me she isnt trying to say that Covid is why she cant see her kids??? 'Back to normality'... sallie babes, boris said social distance from others NOT UR OWN DAMN bleeping KIDS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 rahhhhh

Reactions: 12
Before she dirty deletes
It's how she has the audacity to put that she loves the spoil the girls yet she can only see them when her mum is present.

Keep it coming Sal you're providing us with class entertainment this friday.🍿🍿

PS, you need to wear a mask on the bus, multiple cosmetic surgeries don't class as a medical condition 😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re the pic of all the toys 👀 I think both her girls are a bit big for little tikes slides and pushchairs. As the advert of TV is from 2019.
Lets hope the balloons have stayed inflated a year later 😂
0C4D6A00-980B-4D4F-9C40-E3DCCC09000F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having your lips deflated is not a medical reason
You had one on in Dubai you plank

Reactions: 13
But she was wearing a mask in Dubai.....
This girl doesn't know if she's coming or going... LITERALLY! Brain cells are none currently she can hardly keep up with her own lies, i'd find it a struggle too if every second word out of my mouth was absolute S**T

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the rumours going around about her having a STI are true. She seems very defensive at the minute

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Calking us tattlers stalkers? We are here giving our opinion, not directly to you Sal :) However you obviously spend your time scrolling this threads about yourself, maybe your the stalker ? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.